Date: 2/7/17 9:21 am
Subject: New posting to Birding Bulls blog about overnight stay on the island
Tues 7 Feb 2017

All,

I had the great privilege of staying overnight on Bulls last week.
That allowed me to both do a more relaxed survey for waterfowl and
shorebirds plus explore parts of the island that I'd never seen. I've
posted a report on my Birding Bulls blog and invite you to read it at:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__birdingbulls.blogspot.com&d=CwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=x8t1ibcPMgdC0MGs5Nn6W0gJQg1jTmMUvWGhidB5GE0&s=Pc-5FDFS-g3BqR7XMdVbVVhHdkWYBdny4IfxcQNdhTA&e=

Additionally on the blog is an update, including a photo, on Old
Man Plover, aka BO:X,g, from Melissa Bimbi of the USF&WS. The news is
decidedly mixed as he has lost a foot but is still with us.

Regards,

David

--
David C. McLean, Jr.