Date: 2/4/17 4:49 pm
Subject: Iceland Gull at Cape Point
Hi all,
We found an Iceland Gull out at Cape Point today, fortunately in a smaller
group of gulls that did not require hours of scoping through the
thousands...it would have been nearly impossible to do that in the frigid
and windy conditions.

We were also the 148th and 149th visitors to see the Anna's hummingbird!
Thanks so much to Ann for her hospitality and expert hummer hosting - the
yard was full of chattering Ruby-throateds and of course the spectacular
male Anna's - unforgettable.

Also FYI, if any of you need lodging on Hatteras island, Jacques and I have
a small 2br, 2ba soundfront cottage in Frisco that we rent privately, so
please check out our website if interested - we love renting to birders...:)

www.loonslanding.info

password: loonrise

Elizabeth Wilkins

Jacques van Montfrans