Date: 2/4/17 1:19 pm
From: Nathan Pieplow <npieplow...>
Subject: [cobirds] Jack Reddall
Hello everybody,

As part of a professional development project I am pursuing at work (at
CU-Boulder), I have been assigned to create a radio story or podcast. For
my topic, I am thinking of doing a profile of legendary Colorado birder
Jack Reddall. I would like to interview several people who knew or worked
with Jack and can tell some stories about him. If you knew Jack and are
willing to tell some stories, please contact me off list.

A couple of things to note:

- This is just a practice story and the finished product is most likely
never going to be heard by anyone except a few students and colleagues of
mine.
- All interviews will have to take place sometime in the next week.
- I'm trying to set up a system that will allow me to record phone
interviews, but I haven't managed a satisfactory result yet, so the
interview might have to be in person.

If you are interested, please email me. Many thanks in advance.

Nathan

Nathan Pieplow
Boulder, CO