Date: 2/3/17 11:47 am
From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa...>
Subject: [texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Bird Tour 2/3/2017
Another great day birding!
Our bird and habitat tours will continue now through March, every Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday. Our bird tours are offered ONLY in the morning on
those days, and only by reservation.

We are also now offering a tour of the Bahia Grande area of the refuge,
which focuses on giving information about the large restoration project
that has been underway in the past few years.

If interested in making a reservation for one of our bird tours or for
more information
on any of the tours, call the Visitor Center at (956) 748-3607 ex. 111, or
get more information on our website at http://tinyurl.com/zfq3gyo

Laguna Atascosa
Bill and Judy Lubben
Feb 3, 2017
8:39 AM
Traveling
17.00 miles
240 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Laguna Atascosa NWR Morning Bird Tour
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

4 Gadwall
6 Blue-winged Teal
125 Northern Shoveler
200 Northern Pintail