Date: 2/3/17 6:57 am
From: Jim Hailey <irasciblej...>
Subject: [texbirds] TOS spring trips
If you are interested in visiting southern Florida and a day trip to the
Tortugas please check out the TOS trip from April 22-30. This is a first
time trip for TOS. There is also my final trip to Alaska this year June
3-18 which will be co-led by current TOS president Byron Stone. Both trips
still have limited openings. You can find all the information at
www.texasbirds.org <http://www.texasbirds.org> under the events tab. Check
it out and contact me if you have any additional questions.

Jim Hailey

Past Presdient TOS

110 Lavaca Lane

Georgetown, TX 78628