Date: 2/1/17 5:33 pm
From: Shirley Wilkerson <shirley.wilkerson...>
Subject: [texbirds] Raptors - Robertson Co. - Sat and Sun
Had some good raptors in Robertson County on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Last week, I saw what I thought were two adult White-tailed Hawks along the
tracks over Hwy 50 near the Hwy 6 by-pass. Well, must have been, as we saw
a 1st yr White-tailed this time.

Of note, a Krider's Hawk, an immature White-tailed Hawk, and a Leucistic
Red-tailed (almost albino, but not quite), a Bald Eagle, and about 4
Harlan's Hawks at various places throughout the Brazos River bottom.

Also had 2 Long-billed Curlews, along with Least Sandpipers, Snipe,
Yellowlegs, and hundreds and hundreds of Killdeer in the flooded, but
drying up fields.

Photos here:

http://www.bluemelon.com/caramia/raptorsrobertsoncountyjan2829-17#page-0

Shirley and Dan Wilkerson