Date: 2/1/17 7:37 am
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Say's Phoebe - Sturm Hall (DU) - Denver
This morning, I was surprised to look out a third floor window of Sturm
Hall on the University of Denver campus (Denver) and see a Say's Phoebe
perched atop a nearby tree. I hustled up to the fourth floor and was able
to watch it for a time at "eye level."

I've previously seen Say's Phoebes at DU around the soccer stadium /
fitness center and out near the Cable Center during the spring quarter. But
this is the first I've seen the bird on campus for the winter quarter.

Good learning,

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO