Date: 1/30/17 5:00 pm
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Highlights from my region on way to/from TOS meeting
Greetings All:
I am slowly catching up on things and realized, much to my chagrin, that I
have not posted any highlights for some time.

On 11 January 2017 Drew Harvey and I made our way towards McAllen.
Highlights from our area included 1 first winter Herring Gull at Leroy
Elmore Park (Lubbock County) and 2 Common Ravens near Skeen Playa (Lynn
County).

On 16 January 2017 we made our way back into the region - after pausing a
bit to get Drew over 100 in Maverick County. Highlights from our area
included nothing whatsoever! I just wanted to let you folks know that I
occasionally have a 'no highlights' bout of birding in my region.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!