Date: 1/28/17 5:36 pm
From: Laura Steadman <lauramsteadman...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pacific/Winter Wren, Dry Creek Open Space, Boulder County
Hi folks,
This afternoon at Dry Creek Open Space in Boulder County, I saw a winter or
pacific wren. It was hopping about on the edge of the creek. Short, stubby
tail, fine barring or speckling, quite a bit of rufous, concentrated near
the tail. At first I reported it in eBird as a winter wren, but after
looking at comparisons online, I'm not sure I paid enough attention to the
right things to make a confident call. Either way, it's a first for me!

I'm going to try to find it again in the morning and take my camera this
time. :)

Good Birding,
Laura Steadman
Boulder