Date: 1/28/17 8:09 am
From: <maikel.wise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mount Evans and Weasel - ASGD Master Birder Program

On our first Audubon Master Birder field trip, our class went to Mount
Evans to study Rosy Finches and American Pipits. We listened to the Pipits
and watched them bob up and down along the shoreline of Summit Lake. The
Rosy Finches landed on the nearby snow fields. The highlight wasn’t a bird
though. A weasel showed up carrying a vole. You never know what you will
see on these trips.

Want to improve all aspects of your birding skills? The Audubon Society of
Greater Denver is offering a Master Birder Program in 2017. Check out the
program at:
http://www.denveraudubon.org/programs-events/programs-eventscourses-and-learning-programsaudubon-master-birder-2.

For further questions you can email them at <info...>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZPt610q763g/WIy91Oy0idI/AAAAAAAAAWc/fuOd9UUa--8sFgqr9XnhQkEmYCGec4IpACLcB/s1600/Story1_KH_Mt.Evans.jpg>

Thanks,

Maikel Wise

Longmont