Date: 1/27/17 4:24 am
From: Mary Beth Stowe <mbstowe...>
Subject: [texbirds] Birder Patrol Update
Hi, all!

Well, it's borderline: forecast tomorrow calls for a 60% chance of rain and
a high of 55 - sounds pretty miserable, but for those who still want to
brave it, we're still a go! If it's actually raining when we meet at the La
Feria Whataburger at 7:30, we may make a command decision to cancel then,
but we'll play it by ear.


Mary Beth Stowe

Alamo, TX <>

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission
from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!