Date: 1/26/17 4:39 am
From: Shelley Rutkin <shelleyr...>
Subject: Anna's Hummingbird eBird hotspot
I have created an eBird hotspot for the Anna's Hummingbird in Buxton.
Please use this hotspot instead of a personal location for your sightings of
this bird. The name of the hotspot is "stakeout Anna's Hummingbird, Buxton
(2017)."

If you have already reported the bird, please change your observation to use
the hotspot. You can either merge your personal location into the hotspot
by using "Manage My Locations" or simply edit the observation and change the
location. I'm sorry for not getting this done sooner. Suggestions or
reminders about hotspots for rare birds are always welcome. Let me know if
you have any questions.

Shelley Rutkin
NC eBird Hotspot Administrator

Join us on Facebook!