Date: 1/24/17 5:58 pm
From: Derek Hill <derekthehill...>
Subject: [cobirds] eBird app in car
Was reading a somewhat random car review this evening and came across this
blip in the article:

"It includes a 6.2-inch touchscreen, backup camera, SiriusXM, and an app
suite featuring Pandora and Aha, along with -- wait for it -- an
identification tool for birdwatching.

How intensely Subaru."

Apparently a new sports car model comes pre-installed with 8 apps, one of
which is EBIRD!!

I can't say I'm completely surprised, as every other car in Colorado is a
subie and they seem to be pretty dang popular in the birding community.
Pretty cool!

http://jalopnik.com/the-subaru-brz-gets-a-birdwatching-app-but-not-more-pow-1790916538

http://www.audubon.org/news/cool-subaru-adding-ebird-available-car-app

Don't ebird and drive at the same time? And no I don't work for any
businesses involved nor do I get a kickback. Just an interesting story
because eBird rocks and is making more headlines.

Good birding and safe driving,

Derek Hill

Fort Collins