Date: 1/24/17 8:37 am
From: Larry Modesitt <larry.corvid...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] TONIGHT: Boulder Audubon January Program--Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls with Paul Bannick
Cobirders,

I’d like to reinforce Scott’s suggestion. Paul Bannick was outstanding years ago, both as a photographer and presenter, when his show was “The Owl and the Woodpecker.” Like fine wine, Paul’s qualities have increased with time. I saw “Owl” last night, and it was one of the best nature-oriented presentations I’ve ever witnessed. The photographs of owls were stunning; Paul’s descriptions of their habits and habitats were highly informative. You’ll love learning about owls!

Larry

Larry Modesitt

Chair, Board of Directors

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies