Date: 1/24/17 3:51 am
From: Mary Beth Stowe <mbstowe...>
Subject: [texbirds] Birder Patrol Update
Hi, all!


It's still a ways off, but as a head's up, there's an 80% chance of rain on
Saturday, which if it holds, will cancel the trip. I'll be watching the
weather reports, and if it's still 70% or greater by Friday, I'll send out a
post officially cancelling the trip.



MB



Mary Beth Stowe

Alamo, TX

www.miriameaglemon.com <http://www.miriameaglemon.com>





Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at
http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission
from the List Owner


 
Join us on Facebook!