Date: 10/22/24 12:44 pm
From: Regan,Tempe via groups.io <tempe.regan...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blk crk resv
Does anyone know if the shooting of the grebes was reported to IDFG in that region? In the future, if you can get a vehicle description or license plate and any other details (the more the better) it goes a long way to helping them in actually making the case.

Tempe Regan (she/her)
Regional Wildlife Diversity Biologist
Idaho Department of Fish and Game
99 US-93