Date: 10/22/24 6:47 am
From: Cliff Weisse via groups.io <cliffandlisa...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blk crk resv
FWIW, the rules are the same anywhere in the country, grebes are
protected. They can't put up signs at every location where hunting is
legal listing game species. It's up to the individual to learn what is,
and isn't, legal to kill. I've certainly seen my share of this type of
violation and it usually works for me if I talk to them and let them
know they're breaking the law. In my experience it's usually kids and
they're usually unaware they are violating the regulations. Adults
usually do know and don't care - those are the ones I'll report to Fish
and Game.

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse