Date: 10/22/24 6:08 am
From: Toby Sackton <tsackton...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Bird Photography Exhibit in Lexington Opens Oct 27th
I wanted to let the list know an exhibit of my bird photography will open
for the next month in Lexington. There will be a reception Sunday Oct 27
at 12:30 PM. The Anne Smith Gallery is upstairs on the second floor, above
the community center. All are welcome. The photos are from Massachusetts
and around the world.

-Toby Sackton/Menotomy Bird Club

[image: Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 9.04.28 AM.png]

--
Toby Sackton

--
Group home page: