Date: 10/22/24 3:50 am
From: Richard and Ann Rusnak via groups.io <rarusnak62...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blk crk resv
I agree, grebe’s are protected under the non-game migratory bird species act, these “hunters" need to be reported to IDF&G, And to be be honest, they probably have been doing this for years. Grind them up for sausage, give me a break! Citizens Against Poaching # 800-632-5999
Bob, I think you were witness to this, and likely the best person to report the incident.
Rich