Date: 10/17/24 2:06 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] 10/22 -The Piping Plovers of Moonlight Bay Receives Best Environmental Documentary at the Chicago Women’s Film Festival!
Thanks to Diana Fruguglietti for this announcement.

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

From: *Diana F.* <diana.fru...>
Date: Tue, Oct 15, 2024, 1:47 PM
Subject: The Piping Plovers of Moonlight Bay Receives Best Environmental
Documentary at the Chicago Women’s Film Festival!

Kim will be showing this film for our Menotomy bird club meeting at the
Jenks Center in Winchester at 6:30 pm on Tuesday Oct 22nd. Doors open at
6 pm for social time. Free and open to all.

Hope to see you there!

Diana Fruguglietti
MBC Program Director