Date: 10/16/24 9:18 am
From: Henrietta Yelle <henriettaayelle...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Turkey Vulture Evacuation Today
Yes!

Just had at least 25 go by me in rapid succession , nice and low - seen
from my home office window.
I’m on the hill that connects the Liberty Heights/Peacock Farm
neighborhoods in Lexington on the Arlington line. They all followed the
same nice southwesterly line.

Quite a sight!

Henrietta Yelle
Lexington MA