Date: 10/8/24 6:38 am
Subject: Re: Storm damage - Walcott Tract got walloped
This is an article that talks about studies finding that faster-growing
vines (presumably from increased CO2 levels in the atmosphere) are
affecting forest regeneration:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19873968__;!!OToaGQ!oNupFCVRdbMfUCTz_24Zh5bLRI6eFSf9IOY4DiasI1utNqDVmzwT_c-LtAATue1jHV90IshWge__m4inzwtZABOq62nv$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna19873968__;!!OToaGQ!oNupFCVRdbMfUCTz_24Zh5bLRI6eFSf9IOY4DiasI1utNqDVmzwT_c-LtAATue1jHV90IshWge__m4inzwtZAEvvz5R0$

Nathan Dias - Charleston, SC

--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/offshorebirder2/__;!!OToaGQ!oNupFCVRdbMfUCTz_24Zh5bLRI6eFSf9IOY4DiasI1utNqDVmzwT_c-LtAATue1jHV90IshWge__m4inzwtZAOjWy2o5$

"These days I prefer to hunt with a camera. A good photograph demands more
skill from the hunter, better nerves and more patience than the rifle
shot." -- Bror Blixen

--
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/offshorebirder2/__;!!OToaGQ!oNupFCVRdbMfUCTz_24Zh5bLRI6eFSf9IOY4DiasI1utNqDVmzwT_c-LtAATue1jHV90IshWge__m4inzwtZAOjWy2o5$

"These days I prefer to hunt with a camera. A good photograph demands more
skill from the hunter, better nerves and more patience than the rifle
shot." -- Bror Blixen

Join us on Facebook!