Date: 10/6/24 3:58 pm
From: Paul Ippolito <paulippolito295...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] MBC Dunback Meadows trip October 6th
This morning 9 birders joined me at Dunback Meadows in Lexington. This
location has long been a regular for our MBC trips but hasn't gotten the
attention recently it deserves.We hope to continue to add this to our
offerings.

We had a few pockets of migrants - black-and-white warbler, yellow-rumped
warbler, black-throated green warbler, ruby-crowned kinglet, and
blue-headed vireo. As well as a small selection of raptors - Cooper's Hawk,
Northern Harrier and a continually vocalizing Red-shouldered Hawk. Large
numbers of sparrows could be found, mostly Song and White-throated.

- Paul Ippolito, Woburn

Full listing of species:

Canada Goose

Northern Harrier