Date: 10/4/24 5:19 pm
From: Nancy Miller via groups.io <nmiller...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] White-breasted Nuthatch
Here on Moscow Mountain’s edge we are fortunate to have both red-breasted and white-beasted nuthatches appear daily year round. Pygmy nuthatches also come often but don’t appear every day. All come to the bird water features, glean from the trees, and come to the seed/suet feeders.

Nancy Miller

Viola, ID