Date: 9/29/24 4:18 pm
From: Diann Stone via groups.io <dstoneak2id...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Fall Migration
Wow, you're lucky to have those owls visit your yard! I consider it a
treat when I hear Western Screech, especially what I think are young ones.
There are enough trees, deciduous and evergreen, to provide shelter and
nesting places in my Boise Depot Bench location. Though I rarely hear or
see them, there are occasionally signs that Great Horned Owls have stopped
by for a meal or to discard a pellet.

Your bird reports are thoroughly enjoyable to read. Please continue
posting.

Diann Stone
Boise Depot Bench