Date: 9/28/24 2:20 pm
From: Dave Compton via groups.io <davcompton60...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Continuing Magnolia Warbler
Steve Hovey and I saw the Tecolotito Creek Magnolia Warbler this morning
along the creek, while standing on the path along the edge of the business
park on the west side. It was the section of creek immediately adjacent to
the little green lawn, so very near where the bird was seen before, but not
quite the same spot. We were standing along the wood frame fence where a
bunch of yellow jacket traps are set. Earlier, I birded well downstream, in
the section between Hollister and Los Carneros. Other than the Magnolia, I
saw nothing rare anywhere along the creek.

I also birded Evergreen Open Space late morning. There are still lots of
birds in the lerpy eucs, but I saw nothing unusual.

Dave Compton
Santa Barbara

View/Reply Online (#37830): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/37830
Updated status and distribution of Santa Barbara County birds: http://www.sbcobirding.com/lehmanbosbc.html