Date: 9/27/24 4:45 pm
From: Ronald Harrower via groups.io <ronharrower14...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Connecticut Warbler Woods Hollow Preserve
Inspired by better weather after some rainy days, I got out with my new rollator walker and took a walk at Woods Hollow Preserve in Ballston Spa/Milton. Mostly found the usual locals and a few traveling sparrows. I found just two warblers, Tennessee and though I didn't know it immediately, a Connecticut. The latter was on the edge of the trail by the oak/pine field to the right of you start at the Northline Rd parking lot. Once I looked at photos, I am so happy. Been a rough month with COVID and difficulty getting around. I was sad to miss the beautiful weather and the places I go to catch up on birds I missed in the Spring. This made up for that by the grace of one amazing bird.