Date: 9/26/24 5:05 am
From: John Loz via groups.io <stellersjayjohn...>
Subject: [hmbirds] Panama birding trip this February 2025
Hi Everyone,Southern Adirondack Audubon is sponsoring a February 1st through February 8th, 2025 birding trip to Panama. I'm going on this trip and thought some of you out there might want to get out of the cold like I do in February!I've been pretty happy with the two trips I've been on with Holbrook to Costa Rica and Ecuador getting a lot of new birds and enjoying the food and fun along the way, and am excited for Panama.If you have any interest, check out the link below:https://www.holbrooktravel.com/where-we-travel/central-and-south-america/panama/panama-between-two-continents-birding-panama-saas-25

If you have any questions, Rob Snell at Southern Adirondack Audubon is happy to help. His email address is: <birdbrane1...> up ends in a month and hope to see you on the trip!John Loz