Date: 9/25/24 6:23 am
From: Toby Sackton <tsackton...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] New Website for Menotomy Bird Club
We are happy to announce that the Menotomy Bird Club in Arlington has a new
website up and running.

The URL is www.menotomybirdclub.com and is at this link: Menotomy Bird Club
| <https://menotomybirdclub.com/> You can always just google menotomy bird
club.

We are maintaining a calendar of our bird walks, plus the ones we
co-sponsor with partners like Brookline Bird Club, The Boston Nature
Center, the Carlisle Conservation Foundation and others.

We also have information on our monthly meetings/presentations at the Jenks
Center in Winchester. Our next meeting, Oct. 22nd, features a new film by
Ken Smith on "The Piping Plovers of Moonlight Bay', recently accepted at
seven film festivals.

The website is an addition to our outreach which includes our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=menotomy%20bird%20club> and of
course this email list. Our website is a work in progress and will be more
complete this fall, but our calendar and info on upcoming trips is active,
as is our trip reports page and our contact info.

Best

Toby Sackton
MBC

Toby Sackton