KSBIRD-L
Received From Subject
6/18/18 7:13 pm Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...> Mississippi Kite Challenge
6/18/18 6:10 pm Jeff Calhoun <jeffcalhoun11...> Bronzed Cowbird, Seward Co.
6/17/18 4:12 pm Sandy Carter <svcarter32...> Brown Co - White Winged Dove
6/17/18 3:36 pm Lowell Johnson <ljohnson...> Yellow-crowned Night Heron
6/16/18 7:46 pm Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...> Squirrel gets past baffle
6/15/18 5:27 pm Cheryl Miller <avian67226...> WAS field trips reminder
6/15/18 11:25 am <baringer...> A Cardinal Shower
6/15/18 8:34 am BOB GRESS <bobgress...> Looking for Wichita's Least Terns
6/13/18 6:23 pm Dan Thalmann <editor...> Bald Eagle flyover WashCo
6/13/18 1:58 pm Robert Penner <rpenner...> Avian Conservationist of the Year
6/13/18 9:42 am Corey Entriken <0000006b8cbc7a8c-dmarc-request...> Prairie Warbler
6/12/18 8:58 am Stuart Lovejoy <okiestu...> Mourning dove
6/11/18 1:49 pm ok_forbs <ok_forbs...> Harper Co. Roadrunner Nesting
6/10/18 3:20 pm Lloyd Davies <ldavies...> Lincoln's Sparrow
6/9/18 9:10 pm Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...> KSBIRD-L Archives change
6/9/18 8:17 pm Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...> (FWD) June 2018 Update, Kansas County Listing
6/7/18 11:33 am Cheryl Miller <avian67226...> Upcoming Wichita Audubon field trips
6/6/18 7:20 am Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...> Interesting Gull at Cheyenne Bottoms
6/6/18 7:09 am Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...> Bronzed Cowbird update
6/5/18 4:29 pm Dan <browndog06...> Re: Golden crowned sparrow
6/5/18 1:48 pm ok_forbs <ok_forbs...> Belated Harper Co. Migration Report, May 14, 2018
6/5/18 6:34 am Brandon Magette <averbirder...> Pottawatomie Co Least Terns
6/5/18 6:31 am Sue Newland <newlandsue60...> Re: Golden crowned sparrow
6/5/18 4:50 am Daniel Larson <birdkansa...> Baker Wetlands Survey
6/4/18 8:52 pm Jeff Keating <jffkeats...> Golden crowned sparrow
6/4/18 5:51 pm Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> Re: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
6/4/18 3:27 pm Sue Newland <newlandsue60...> Re: Prairie Warbler Russell County 6.4
6/4/18 2:02 pm Kathy McDowell <sialias...> Bronzed cowbird
6/4/18 1:59 pm Henry Armknecht <armknecht...> Prairie Warbler Russell County 6.4
6/4/18 1:58 pm Donna Meyer <51meyer50...> Red Crossbill
6/4/18 12:00 pm Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...> Topeka Backyard Bird update
6/4/18 11:21 am mike rader <mike_rader...> Re: Bronzed Cowbirds and Prairie Warbler
6/4/18 9:15 am Sebastian <sebastianpatti...> Re: Bronzed Cowbirds and Prairie Warbler
6/4/18 8:18 am Ted Cable <tcable...> Bronzed Cowbirds and Prairie Warbler
6/4/18 6:34 am William <suttonwill...> unknown bird
6/4/18 6:18 am Carolyn Schwab <caschwab3591...> Prairie Warbler at Wilson Lake Russell county
6/4/18 6:16 am Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...> County Listing Due June 7
6/3/18 12:44 pm Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...> Bronzed Cowbirds at Seward County
6/3/18 11:17 am Kellye Hart <krhart06...> Red Crossbills
6/3/18 9:47 am Cheryl Miller <avian67226...> Wichita Audubon Society field trip planning
6/3/18 4:57 am John Row <johmarrow...> Re: Geary County Golden-crowned sparrow
6/3/18 4:05 am Mark Land <markeland...> Eastern Kingbird on Western Kingbird nest
6/3/18 3:17 am Edward Raynor <edwardraynor...> Bronzed Cowbird- Arkalon Park, Seward cty
6/2/18 9:20 pm John Row <johmarrow...> Geary County Golden-crowned sparrow
6/2/18 8:43 pm Wedge, Philip C. <pwedge...> Osprey-Jewell Co.
6/2/18 8:33 pm DON KAZMAIER <dlknktk...> bird Ketchup
6/2/18 6:54 pm Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> Re: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
6/2/18 6:48 pm Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> Fwd: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
6/2/18 6:48 pm Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> Fwd: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
6/2/18 3:48 pm Chuck Otte <otte2...> KSBIRD-L back up and running!
6/2/18 1:01 pm mike rader <mike_rader...> Russell Co Prairie Warbler
5/22/18 10:12 am Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...> Franklin County 5/21
5/22/18 7:42 am Antonio, Robert J. <anto...> Burcham: Tuesday
5/21/18 7:36 pm Aaron Batterbee <abatterbee25...> Terns and such
5/21/18 4:40 pm Jenn Rader <jennrader34...> Mississippi Kites, Galena, KS Cherokee County, 5-21-18
5/21/18 1:41 pm Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...> Alder Flycatcher Vocalization Question
5/21/18 9:26 am Antonio, Robert J. <anto...> Burcham: Monday Morning
5/20/18 6:39 pm Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...> Saline Co birding May 20
5/20/18 6:35 am Antonio, Robert J. <anto...> Burcham: Sunday
5/19/18 6:47 pm Gregg Friesen <friesen.fenton...> HV County West Lake
5/19/18 4:25 pm Kellye Hart <krhart06...> Red Crossbills
5/19/18 7:21 am Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> Mississippi Kite nest-building 5/18 Wichita / 2nd-year Kite / etc
5/19/18 4:44 am EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...> Slate Creek Wetlands
5/19/18 1:58 am EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...> Slate Creek Wetlands

Back to top
Date: 6/18/18 7:13 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Mississippi Kite Challenge
I was looking at county dot maps tonight, checking on a new possible
breeding record for Mississippi Kite and a couple of things struck me.

1) We are down to just six counties in the state without a confirmed sight
record of Mississippi Kite: Decatur, Graham, Jewell, Nemaha, Doniphan, and
Atchison. It's just a matter of time but keep your eyes out in these areas. If
you already have a record from there, please email me the date and location.

2) We still have quite a few counties without breeding records - this is
expected. BUT, we have three counties with probable breeding records that I
know good and well they are well established and nesting: Sumner, Stafford,
and Ellis. If you are birding in those counties and you notice obvious nesting
activity - for this time of year it'd be young in a nest being fed - send me
location, date and details.

The county dot map for Mississippi Kite can be viewed at:
http://www.ksbirds.org/checklist/maps/MIKI.jpg

If you have any questions, drop me a note!

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Back to top
Date: 6/18/18 6:10 pm
From: Jeff Calhoun <jeffcalhoun11...>
Subject: Bronzed Cowbird, Seward Co.
A student helped me conduct a BBS route in KS adjacent Beaver Co. (it was
okay). On the way back we stopped in at Arkalon Park (Seward Co.) and
although it took some effort we did finally see a continuing male Bronzed
Cowbird.

Jeff Calhoun
Dodge City

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html

Date: 6/17/18 4:12 pm
From: Sandy Carter <svcarter32...>
Subject: Brown Co - White Winged Dove
Hi Everyone!
Hope everyone is staying cool this weekend. I just wanted to share that I
had nice surprise this week. I had seen some talk about White Winged Doves
and then this week two have shown up at my feeders here in Hiawatha. This
is a life bird for me!

Sandy Carter
Hiawatha, KS

Date: 6/17/18 3:36 pm
From: Lowell Johnson <ljohnson...>
Subject: Yellow-crowned Night Heron
I was treated a few weeks back to seeing and photographing a Yellow-Crowned Night Heron. In my many years in Riley County, this was only the third one that I had seen here. If you are interested in seeing the photograph it is on my flickr site. <https://www.flickr.com/photos/lbjbirds/>

The bird was one of the most cooperative that I have photographed from my car window. It didn't move and was still in the same place when I drove off.

Lowell Johnson

Manhattan

Date: 6/16/18 7:46 pm
From: Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...>
Subject: Squirrel gets past baffle
Bird People,
Have you ever had a squirrel get on a feeder and you couldn't figure out
how he was doing it?

I captured this video in my Topeka yard back in April and had to slow it
way down to see how he did it.

Only takes 2 minutes of your day to watch this: https://youtu.be/pffQdmhK1TE

Squirrels sure are smart.

Enjoy

--
Jeff Hansen
https://www.youtube.com/BackyardBirdsUS

Date: 6/15/18 5:27 pm
From: Cheryl Miller <avian67226...>
Subject: WAS field trips reminder
Hi all. Better late than never with reminders:

8 a.m., tomorrow, Derby Canoe Launch/Calhoun Acres Field Trip

Meet at the Derby Canoe Launch on 71st Street. At 63rd and Patriot Ave turn
west, cross the river, then turn south at Grove. Follow Grove all the way
back to the canoe launch site. Bring water and bug spray, and wear sturdy
shoes. Expect to walk.

7 p.m., Tuesday, June 19, Field Trip Planning Meeting, Tom Ewert's backyard

If you are interested in helping plan Wichita Audubon Society’s field trip
schedule for 2018-2019, join us Tuesday night or send suggestions in
advance of the meeting. Bring your ideas, calendars, lawn chairs and some
snacks to share. Contact Tom or me for directions to his house.

Cheryl Miller, WAS Field Trips Coordinator
Wichita, KS

Date: 6/15/18 11:25 am
From: <baringer...>
Subject: A Cardinal Shower
This morning I spotted a male cardinal in the backyard in the process of
enjoying the sprinklers. I have an underground system in which the heads
pop up and rotate back and forth along about a 180 degree sweep. This
fellow had discovered that if he moved along the low branches of a young
maple tree in the line of fire, that the drops of water would cascade over
his head and body. He fluffed periodically just as birds do when visiting a
puddle or birdbath for a dip. Then he would hop on to another branch and
systematically work his way through the leaves to get the most drops. Of
course in due time a shot of water approached his position on the maple tree
and I expected to see him make a beeline away. But no; he stood his ground
as the water stream approached, hit the leaves on one side of him, and then
hit HIM, with an explosion of water off on either side of his breast, and
then hit the leaves on the other side of him. I couldn't believe that he
took the full blast of water! And didn't get knocked off of his branch! He
continued his water drop collecting movements for a few more moments after
the water shot passed, fluffed up, and then flew away. Very amusing.

Jill Baringer

Lawrence, KS

Date: 6/15/18 8:34 am
From: BOB GRESS <bobgress...>
Subject: Looking for Wichita's Least Terns
The traditional nesting area of Least Terns on the Arkansas River north of K-96 had 2 nests a couple of weeks ago but now only 1 nest at the site. A few years ago there were around 10 nests in this area. Last year part of the colony had moved to an adjacent quarry operation but the birds are not there this year. If anyone sees Least Terns at some location in the Wichita area please let me know. We are trying to figure out if they moved somewhere else locally or are abandoning the region. Any sightings would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bob Gress

http://www.BirdsInFocus.com

Date: 6/13/18 6:23 pm
From: Dan Thalmann <editor...>
Subject: Bald Eagle flyover WashCo
Had a Bald Eagle adult fly over Clifton, Washington County just a few minutes ago. This is at the extreme southwest corner of Washington County. The Republican River is a mile or two away, so I’m assuming nesting somewhere on the river.

Sent from my iPhone

-Dan Thalmann, publisher
Washington County News
Linn-Palmer Record
(W) 785-325-2219
(C) 785-747-6980 - text me
(H) 785-692-4252

Date: 6/13/18 1:58 pm
From: Robert Penner <rpenner...>
Subject: Avian Conservationist of the Year
The Kansas Ornithological Society's is still seeking nominations for the 2018 Avian Conservationist of the Year Award. This award is given to an individual for making significant contributions to bird conservation and/or education. Nominations should be made for outstanding work in bird conservation, through the management or preservation of habitats, education or research. A nominee may be any professional, volunteer, educator or other person that has accomplished significant contributions in any of the areas listed. The accomplishment should reflect a long-time commitment to bird conservation and/or education within the State of Kansas. This award will be presented during the fall annual meeting or if the awardee cannot attend, arrangements will be made to have the award delivered. Nominations should be submitted by July 1st and the nomination form and a list of past winners can be found at:

http://www.ksbirds.org/kos/AvianConservationist.html

Robert L. Penner II Ph.D. The Nature Conservancy
Cheyenne Bottoms & Avian 593 NE 130 Avenue
Programs Manager Ellinwood, KS 67526

Chair, WHSRN-US Committee
U.S. Shorebird Conservation Partnership Council

(620) 786-4745
<rpenner...>

Date: 6/13/18 9:42 am
From: Corey Entriken <0000006b8cbc7a8c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Prairie Warbler
Prairie Warbler still present at Wilson WA, Russell County, KS at 10:30 AM.
Singing in elm tree on west side of road.

Corey Entriken
Leawood, KS

Date: 6/12/18 8:58 am
From: Stuart Lovejoy <okiestu...>
Subject: Mourning dove
I have a mourning dove in my bay leaves in my garden and she laid an egg, all white, made thru the storm. She does not like me on the back porch, so I leather along. Strange only one egg!

Date: 6/11/18 1:49 pm
From: ok_forbs <ok_forbs...>
Subject: Harper Co. Roadrunner Nesting
I posted a prequel to this email over a year ago.
This is a follow up / update to that post.

I talked to the owner of the land that the Roadrunner is nesting
on. He said this year, the male built a nest, but the female has
disappeared. As a result the male is singing a lot, perhaps trying
to attract it's previous (or a new) mate.

He also reported that they have successfully raised young in both of the
past 2 years.

The nest is located several miles east of Anthony.

"Nothing else that lives in the desert, not even the spiny cactus
or resinous creosote bush, is more at home there."
Joseph Wood Krutch, "The Desert Year", writing about the Greater Roadrunner.

Eddie Stegall
<Ok_Forbs...>
Wichita, Ks.

Date: 6/10/18 3:20 pm
From: Lloyd Davies <ldavies...>
Subject: Lincoln's Sparrow
Are Lincoln's Sparrow's summer residents in Kansas? I had one at the bird
feeder with the house finches a bit ago. My wife said she saw a "yellow"
sparrow earlier. I was under the impression they were just migrants.

Thanks,

Lloyd Davies

Marion, Kansas

Date: 6/9/18 9:10 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: KSBIRD-L Archives change
Good evening KSBIRD-L!

Things are slowly returning to normal with the KSBIRD-L listserv and I am
home from 4 days at Rock Springs 4-H Center with our annual 4-H Camp
(and managed to add White-winged Dove to my Dickinson County list!)

A few of you have commented about problems accessing the KSBIRD-L
archives and have wondered if that's an artifact of the fire at the K-State
computing center. In short, the answer is no.

Up until about a month ago the KSBIRD-L archives were open to the public.
Email addresses were generally hidden (at least in the headers) UNLESS
you were logged in and only subscribers could be logged in. In early May I
was notified by the ListServ managers at K-State that KSBIRD-L and several
other bird related lists were being "hit" several thousand times a day by what
appeared to be a "bot" trying to get information about the list through ListServ
commands. (When I say several thousand times a day I am not exagerating!)
Through a little sleuthing they were able to figure out that this was from an
internet domain in Europe. We have no idea why this was occurring but it
was happening to other bird lists at other institutions as well, we found out.
Two actions were taken - that domain was blocked and we set the archives
(and all related information) to private. By doing this our intent was to protect
your information which amounts to your email address as that's the only
information about you that the list contains. The unfortunate side effect of this
is that it also blocks non-subscribers from reading the archives at K-State.

The list is still mirrored (and can be read) at the American Birding
Associations web site "Birding News" - which also mirrors most of the bird
lists across the country: http://birding.aba.org/

If you wish to read KSBIRD-L on line you will need to go through a log in
procedure (available ONLY to subscribers). If you go to
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html and you see that you need to log in, just
click on that message and follow the instructions. I'm going to post a web
page with some screen shots showing the few simple steps you need to go
through early next week. Meant to do that last week but preparing for 4-H
Camp got in the way! The good news is that once you are logged in you can
usually stay logged in. If you happen to be subscribed with a KSU.EDU
address, you can log in with your KSU email password.

I can not take care of this step for you. The process is fairly simple as long as
you follow the directions. And once you are logged in everything is available
just as it was before. If you have questions about this let me know - it's fairly
straightforward, but that's easy for me to say - I've done it many times!!!

Again, this had nothing to do with the outage that occurred and we do not
believe that email addresses were harvested but we decided to take these
steps just to add another layer or two of protection!

Have a good evening, stay cool and drink lots of water. As for me, after three
nights in a rustic cabin on a bunk, I'm going to ged in my own bed and air
conditioning!!!

Date: 6/9/18 8:17 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: (FWD) June 2018 Update, Kansas County Listing
All,

Listed below is the June 2018 edition of the Kansas County Listing.

PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES TO: Kevin
Groeneweg at <kgroeneweg...>

Because of the size of the message, this list is posted to KSBIRD-L via the
list owners.

Regards,
Kevin Groeneweg

Kansas County List
75 Species or more

County
Allen 249
210 Andrew Burnett
168 Kevin Groeneweg
158 Pete Janzen
150 Jim Malcolm
145 Carolyn Schwab
142 Henry Armknecht
127 Marie Plinsky
109 Galen Pittman
109 Matt Gearheart
96 Mike Rader
92 Chuck Otte
87 Trent Reed
85 Tom Ewert
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
82 Jaye Otte
81 Mick McHugh
79 Nic Allen
79 Dan Larson
79 Glenn Caspers
76 Scott Seltman
75 Will Chatfield-Taylor
75 Robert Penner

Anderson 278
173 Jim Malcolm
165 Carolyn Schwab
161 Matt Gearheart
157 Pete Janzen
151 Kevin Groeneweg
150 Marie Plinsky
144 Henry Armknecht
139 Nic Allen
137 Galen Pittman
130 Mark Land
126 Mick McHugh
113 Robert Penner
107 Mike Rader
107 Tom Ewert
107 Trent Reed
105 Will Chatfield-Taylor
101 Scott Seltman
100 Glenn Caspers
100 Andrew Burnett
96 David Seibel
95 Sam Mannell
95 Terry Mannell
95 Malcolm Gold
94 Jenny Gearheart
91 Chuck Otte
90 Nick Varvel
87 Phil Wedge
86 Kathy McDowell
84 Jaye Otte
84 Doris Burnett
82 Dan Larson

Atchison 266
254 Al Schirmacher
253 Don Merz
168 Henry Armknecht
157 Galen Pittman
150 Brett Sandercock
148 Matt Gearheart
133 Jim Malcolm
119 Nick Varvel
116 Chuck Otte
114 Sam Mannell
114 Terry Mannell
110 Mike Rader
109 Dan Larson
108 Glenn Caspers
104 Kevin Groeneweg
100 Pete Janzen
100 Nic Allen
98 Mick McHugh
93 Jaye Otte
90 Robert Penner
89 Scott Seltman
88 Phil Wedge
86 Kathy McDowell
85 Mike Hudson
84 Marie Plinsky
84 Sue Newland
83 Kathy Carroll
80 Mark Land
79 Jeff Keating
77 Will Chatfield-Taylor
76 David Seibel

Barber 285
212 Pete Janzen
211 Gene Young
182 Dennis Angle
172 Kevin Groeneweg
165 Mike Rader
161 Tom Ewert
152 Tyler Hicks
151 Jeff Calhoun
149 Chet Gresham
146 Henry Armknecht
146 Matt Gearheart
135 Gregg Friesen
123 James Barnes
120 Trent Reed
118 Scott Seltman
116 Robert Penner
109 Jim Malcolm
108 Malcolm Gold
101 Nick Varvel
98 Carolyn Schwab
97 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
97 Dan Larson
95 Sam Mannell
95 Terry Mannell
92 Glenn Caspers
91 Galen Pittman
90 Eulalia Lewis (D)
90 Eugene Lewis
90 Ben Rogers
88 Leon Hicks
86 Chuck Otte
85 Bill Beard (D)
83 Aaron Mitchell
83 Mary Pat Haddican
80 Nancy Beard (D)
78 Will Chatfield-Taylor

Barton 376
298 Robert Penner
290 Mike Rader
281 Gene Young
275 Scott Seltman
260 Lloyd Moore (D)
244 Galen Pittman
235 Matt Gearheart
234 Mick McHugh
234 David Seibel
233 Robert Fisher (D)
228 Henry Armknecht
224 Jay Newton
219 Jim Malcolm
215 Pete Janzen
214 Rob Graham
214 Kevin Groeneweg
213 Craig Faanes
207 Tyler Hicks
205 Mark Land
202 Nic Allen
201 Chuck Otte
201 Marie Plinsky
199 Aaron Mitchell
199 Kathy McDowell
194 Doris Burnett
193 Jeff Calhoun
191 Gregg Friesen
190 Jimmy Woodard
190 Glenn Caspers
189 Lowell Johnson
189 Dan Mulhern
189 Malcolm Gold
188 Tom Ewert
187 Linda Vidosh Zempel
182 Dan Larson
178 Brett Sandercock
178 Sam Mannell
178 Terry Mannell
177 Will Chatfield-Taylor
177 John Zempel
177 Jennifer Hammett
171 Curtis Wolf
170 Jaye Otte
165 Dan Gish
162 Nancy Beard (D)
162 Bill Beard (D)
162 Carolyn Schwab
160 Leon Hicks
158 Charles Anderson
158 Carol Morgan
157 Kathy Carroll
156 John Northrup
155 Trent Reed
155 Nick Varvel
154 Chet Gresham
153 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
153 Phil Wedge
145 Ben Rogers
145 John Row
143 Don Merz
139 Cheryl Miller
138 John Mallery
138 Diane Persons
137 Sue Newland
135 Jonathan Vande Kopple
132 Debby McKee
125 Rodney Wright
123 Mike Harding
120 Sam Schermerhorn
120 Kelli Egbert
119 Tom Schermerhorn
118 Mary Pat Haddican
117 Andrew Burnett
113 Bill Trelc Jr.
111 Jon Strong
110 Rod Wedel
107 Mike Hudson
106 Edge Wade
106 Harry Gregory
105 Lisa Edwards
104 T. J. Walker
104 Tristan Weinbrenner
104 David Schneider
103 Nathan Shipley
95 Judd Patterson
95 Chris Fagyal
94 Joseph Miller
93 Steven McDaniel
89 Duane Otto
89 Greyson Yerby
87 James Barnes
75 Jeff Keating

Bourbon 243
210 Andrew Burnett
165 Kevin Groeneweg
164 Matt Gearheart
154 Pete Janzen
147 Jim Malcolm
146 Henry Armknecht
117 Nic Allen
114 Galen Pittman
109 Ron Tucker
107 Trent Reed
106 Nick Varvel
93 Mick McHugh
91 Malcolm Gold
90 Kathy Carroll
89 Tom Ewert
86 Rick Tucker
84 Glenn Caspers
84 Sam Mannell
84 Terry Mannell
80 Mike Rader
77 Mark Land
76 Will Chatfield-Taylor
76 Dan Larson
75 Scott Seltman

Brown 276
243 Don Merz
233 Rosella Royer
188 Al Schirmacher
179 Jim Malcolm
177 Janet Rebant
163 Chuck Otte
158 Henry Armknecht
146 Matt Gearheart
125 Galen Pittman
114 Dan Larson
111 Carol Morgan
108 Linda Vidosh Zempel
107 Pete Janzen
107 Glenn Caspers
105 Sebastian Patti
105 Kevin Groeneweg
103 Mike Rader
97 John Zempel
96 Tony Schaar
96 Sam Mannell
96 Terry Mannell
95 Duane Otto
92 Scott Seltman
89 Doris Burnett
89 David Seibel
84 Nic Allen
83 Marie Plinsky
81 Kathy McDowell
78 Sue Newland
76 Mick McHugh

Butler 297
239 Gene Young
221 Kevin Groeneweg
210 Suntesha Wustrack
209 Pete Janzen
201 Tom Ewert
200 Atcha Nolan
199 Tyler Hicks
189 Bob Broyles
188 Leon Hicks
180 Jim Wilson
179 Dallas Hewett
166 Jeff Calhoun
166 Carolyn Schwab
162 David Seibel
158 Jim Malcolm
152 Henry Armknecht
142 Robert Penner
131 Matt Gearheart
129 Gregg Friesen
116 Nancy Beard (D)
116 Bill Beard (D)
116 Mike Rader
105 James Barnes
101 Chuck Otte
100 Doris Burnett
94 Glenn Caspers
92 Kathy McDowell
87 Sam Mannell
87 Terry Mannell
86 Dan Larson
81 Ethan Maynard
81 Scott Seltman
80 Marie Plinsky
79 Chet Gresham
79 Nick Varvel
75 Galen Pittman
75 Nic Allen

Chase 282
171 Kevin Groeneweg
167 Ross Silcock
163 Jim Malcolm
158 Pete Janzen
158 Tom Ewert
147 Henry Armknecht
142 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
129 Matt Gearheart
129 Carolyn Schwab
125 Mike Rader
108 Gregg Friesen
107 Nick Varvel
106 Robert Kruger
105 Robert Penner
104 Malcolm Gold
101 Chuck Otte
101 Dan Larson
101 Scott Seltman
101 Nic Allen
99 Mark Land
94 Jeff Calhoun
88 Cheryl Miller
87 Glenn Caspers
83 Galen Pittman
82 Nancy Beard (D)
82 Dan Mulhern
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
81 Bill Beard (D)
81 Will Chatfield-Taylor
78 Chet Gresham
78 Kathy McDowell
76 Mick McHugh
76 Doris Burnett
75 Jennifer Hammett
75 Marie Plinsky

Chautauqua 238
183 Gene Young
178 Jim Malcolm
175 Atcha Nolan
170 Kevin Groeneweg
158 Pete Janzen
152 Tom Ewert
150 Carolyn Schwab
144 Henry Armknecht
130 Jeff Calhoun
111 Matt Gearheart
110 Will Chatfield-Taylor
108 Scott Seltman
99 Mike Rader
93 Dan Larson
91 Leon Hicks
88 Robert Penner
87 Nick Varvel
85 Galen Pittman
83 Andrew Burnett
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
80 Charles Anderson
77 Nic Allen
75 Glenn Caspers

Cherokee 279
229 Andrew Burnett
216 Dave Henness
211 Matt Gearheart
202 Mike Rader
187 Kevin Groeneweg
181 Pete Janzen
181 Henry Armknecht
171 Scott Seltman
167 Gene Young
157 Jim Rising (D)
153 Nic Allen
149 Nick Varvel
142 Galen Pittman
138 John Mallery
136 Tom Ewert
135 Rick Tucker
135 Jim Malcolm
132 Trent Reed
131 Dan Larson
123 Jeff Calhoun
111 Chuck Otte
110 Doris Burnett
110 Jaye Otte
108 Carolyn Schwab
106 David Seibel
106 Linda Vidosh Zempel
105 John Zempel
105 Sue Newland
104 Sam Mannell
104 Terry Mannell
103 Mick McHugh
103 Dan Mulhern
103 Malcolm Gold
100 Kathy Carroll
100 Diane Persons
98 Tyler Hicks
94 Gregg Friesen
94 Jennifer Hammett
92 Aaron Mitchell
92 Will Chatfield-Taylor
90 Mark Land
82 Kelli Egbert
79 Glenn Caspers
78 Debby McKee
78 Carol Morgan
75 Edge Wade

Cheyenne 250
208 Henry Armknecht
152 Mark Keller
141 Scott Seltman
127 Pete Janzen
119 Jim Malcolm
112 Rick Reeser
111 Matt Gearheart
110 Kevin Groeneweg
110 Doris Burnett
108 Mike Rader
108 Sam Mannell
108 Terry Mannell
97 Cheryl Miller
97 Tom Ewert
93 Glenn Caspers
78 Jeff Calhoun
77 Mark Land
77 Jon Strong

Clark 292
243 Galen Pittman
217 Jeff Calhoun
176 Henry Armknecht
161 Jim Malcolm
159 Kevin Groeneweg
154 Tom Ewert
153 Scott Seltman
151 Pete Janzen
142 Matt Gearheart
126 Danny Akers
126 Will Chatfield-Taylor
112 Mike Rader
108 Sam Mannell
108 Terry Mannell
107 Glenn Caspers
100 Mick McHugh
100 David Seibel
99 Kathy Carroll
99 Diane Persons
92 Doris Burnett
89 Chuck Otte
89 Jennifer Hammett
86 Kelli Egbert
85 John Mallery
84 Robert Penner
83 Dan Larson
82 Gregg Friesen
81 Carolyn Schwab
79 Carol Morgan
78 Trent Reed
76 Nic Allen

Clay 280
253 Chuck Otte
233 Jaye Otte
226 Calvin Wohler
208 Doris Burnett
183 John Row
170 Mike Rader
163 Matt Gearheart
161 Carol Morgan
156 Henry Armknecht
154 Nic Allen
152 Jim Malcolm
151 Jeff Keating
142 Robert Kruger
137 Glenn Caspers
125 Brett Sandercock
117 Linda Vidosh Zempel
114 Dan Larson
114 Pete Janzen
106 Kevin Groeneweg
106 Malcolm Gold
105 John Zempel
105 Tom Ewert
104 Scott Seltman
99 Marie Plinsky
98 Sam Mannell
98 Terry Mannell
95 Dan Thalmann
93 Dan Mulhern
92 Kathy McDowell
88 Charles Anderson
84 Sue Newland
82 Jeff Calhoun
81 Gregg Friesen
80 Mike Hudson
75 Debby McKee

Cloud 252
155 Henry Armknecht
136 Jim Malcolm
122 Pete Janzen
122 Matt Gearheart
115 Chuck Otte
111 Nic Allen
108 Kevin Groeneweg
108 Mike Rader
103 Doris Burnett
98 Jaye Otte
95 Justin Rice
95 Sam Mannell
95 Terry Mannell
93 Gregg Friesen
90 Jeff Calhoun
89 Glenn Caspers
89 Dan Larson
78 Phil Wedge

Coffey 316
250 Jim Malcolm
239 Matt Gearheart
234 Lloyd Moore (D)
204 Nic Allen
197 Mick McHugh
192 Galen Pittman
188 Mark Land
184 Glenn Caspers
165 Bill Trelc Jr.
157 Scott Seltman
154 Aaron Mitchell
154 Kevin Groeneweg
151 Pete Janzen
149 Henry Armknecht
148 David Seibel
147 Tyler Hicks
142 Marie Plinsky
134 Dan Gish
131 Carolyn Schwab
127 Dan Larson
125 Will Chatfield-Taylor
125 Jennifer Hammett
123 Nick Varvel
123 Carol Morgan
123 Malcolm Gold
117 Jenny Gearheart
113 Andrew Burnett
109 Kathy Carroll
105 Chuck Otte
105 Sam Mannell
105 Terry Mannell
104 Corey Entriken
102 Trent Reed
102 Kathy McDowell
102 Jaye Otte
100 Tom Ewert
98 Chris Fagyal
95 Mike Rader
91 Rodney Wright
90 Chet Gresham
87 Debby McKee
86 Diane Persons
86 John Zempel
78 Kelli Egbert
78 Doris Burnett
77 Linda Vidosh Zempel
77 Robert Penner

Comanche 272
196 Gene Young
178 Jeff Calhoun
166 Pete Janzen
151 Kevin Groeneweg
148 Henry Armknecht
147 Mike Rader
141 Scott Seltman
130 Gregg Friesen
128 Tom Ewert
124 Jim Malcolm
117 Matt Gearheart
115 Galen Pittman
110 Glenn Caspers
101 Dan Larson
99 Trent Reed
98 Sam Mannell
98 Terry Mannell
90 Doris Burnett
90 Chet Gresham
86 Robert Penner
83 Edge Wade
81 Will Chatfield-Taylor

Cowley 343
306 Max Thompson
300 Gene Young
261 David Seibel
226 Kevin Groeneweg
214 Tyler Hicks
213 John Northrup
212 Pete Janzen
205 Mike Rader
204 James Barnes
200 Leon Hicks
187 Jeff Calhoun
179 Henry Armknecht
166 Matt Gearheart
164 Tom Ewert
161 Chet Gresham
156 Carolyn Schwab
147 Scott Seltman
143 Jim Wilson
143 Dan Larson
141 Cheryl Miller
137 Mark Land
136 Nic Allen
132 Jim Malcolm
131 Chuck Otte
129 Galen Pittman
128 Jaye Otte
124 Sam Mannell
124 Terry Mannell
118 Nancy Beard (D)
118 Bill Beard (D)
117 Doris Burnett
103 Gregg Friesen
95 Robert Penner
88 Edge Wade
83 Sam Schermerhorn
83 Tom Schermerhorn
81 Aaron Mitchell
81 Glenn Caspers

Crawford 293
205 Andrew Burnett
169 Dave Henness
166 Matt Gearheart
159 Kevin Groeneweg
157 Henry Armknecht
156 Pete Janzen
154 Jim Malcolm
146 Mike Rader
122 Carolyn Schwab
115 Mick McHugh
112 Nic Allen
105 Nick Varvel
105 Sam Mannell
105 Terry Mannell
104 Chuck Otte
101 Scott Seltman
100 Galen Pittman
100 Tom Ewert
95 Jaye Otte
93 Gregg Friesen
92 Trent Reed
90 Kathy Carroll
89 Doris Burnett
87 Glenn Caspers
87 Jeff Calhoun
84 Dan Larson
84 John Zempel
84 Rick Tucker
81 Dan Mulhern
81 Linda Vidosh Zempel
77 Leon Hicks
77 Kelli Egbert
75 Will Chatfield-Taylor

Decatur 230
171 Brian Simonsson
156 Henry Armknecht
124 Jim Malcolm
117 Pete Janzen
102 Kevin Groeneweg
102 Mike Rader
102 Jeff Calhoun
101 Scott Seltman
86 Jonathan Vande Kopple
85 Doris Burnett
84 Sam Mannell
84 Terry Mannell
83 Carol Morgan
83 Matt Gearheart
79 Dan Larson
76 Glenn Caspers
76 Tom Ewert

Dickinson 265
208 Chuck Otte
167 Jaye Otte
160 Henry Armknecht
151 Jim Malcolm
143 Pete Janzen
139 Robert Kruger
138 Doris Burnett
132 Dan Gish
132 Kevin Groeneweg
126 Matt Gearheart
112 Mike Rader
109 Tom Ewert
108 Jeff Calhoun
105 Jim Mayhew
105 Chet Gresham
102 Dan Larson
101 Glenn Caspers
96 Malcolm Gold
89 Scott Seltman
84 Sam Mannell
84 Terry Mannell
81 Galen Pittman
81 Marie Plinsky
80 David Haight
79 Kathy McDowell
79 Linda Vidosh Zempel
78 Carol Morgan
77 Nic Allen
75 Robert Penner

Doniphan 256
169 Herb Chance
169 Donna Chance
159 Henry Armknecht
144 John Schukman
136 Matt Gearheart
131 Jim Malcolm
125 Galen Pittman
112 Don Merz
106 Chuck Otte
104 Kevin Groeneweg
103 Pete Janzen
102 Danny Akers
98 Kathy Carroll
97 Nick Varvel
94 David Seibel
89 Glenn Caspers
87 Mike Rader
87 Sam Mannell
87 Terry Mannell
82 Linda Vidosh Zempel
80 Will Chatfield-Taylor
78 John Zempel
77 Mick McHugh
77 Dan Larson
76 Scott Seltman
76 Nic Allen

Douglas 365
314 Galen Pittman
296 David Seibel
294 Phil Wedge
282 Kylee Sharp
280 Alexis Powell
277 Mick McHugh
271 Matt Gearheart
265 Gerry Parkinson
258 Dan Larson
257 Will Chatfield-Taylor
256 Jim Malcolm
253 Dave Williams
252 Lloyd Moore (D)
249 Kathy McDowell
242 Kathy Carroll
238 Jeff Witters
234 Joseph Hoelscher
231 Linda Vidosh Zempel
226 John Zempel
224 Malcolm Gold
223 Sue Newland
221 Carol Morgan
219 Mike Rader
215 Marie Plinsky
215 Jennifer Hammett
214 Dan Gish
214 Glenn Caspers
213 Dan Thalmann
213 Diane Persons
212 Mark Land
209 Dave Henness
206 Nick Varvel
200 Debby McKee
197 Aaron Mitchell
197 Nic Allen
194 Steve Roels
186 Rodney Wright
186 Sam Mannell
186 Terry Mannell
179 Sarah Roels
179 Henry Armknecht
173 Mike Hudson
167 Duane Otto
166 Don Merz
163 Kevin Groeneweg
161 Pete Janzen
160 Corey Entriken
157 John Mallery
156 Kelli Egbert
154 Aaron Kim-Luellen
150 Chuck Otte
149 Steven McDaniel
146 Trent Reed
143 Chris Fagyal
139 Dan Mulhern
137 Doris Burnett
132 Jim Walton
131 Jaye Otte
123 Walter Cochran
117 Jenny Gearheart
113 Sue Calhoon
111 Scott Seltman
109 Brandon Magette
106 Kat Farres
106 Dennis Farres
103 Sue Stevenson
102 Lisa Weeks
101 Greyson Yerby
100 Harley Winfrey
100 Robert Penner
100 Tom Ewert
100 Sam Schermerhorn
100 Tom Schermerhorn
94 Nancy Beard (D)
92 Bill Beard (D)
92 Nathan Shipley
90 Carolyn Schwab
89 Michelle Folster
86 Edge Wade
86 Gregg Friesen
86 David Schneider
83 Belky Cuevas
80 Cheryl Miller
79 Rob Graham

Edwards 232
160 Scott Seltman
156 Jeff Calhoun
156 Kevin Groeneweg
155 Henry Armknecht
155 Pete Janzen
146 Mary Pat Haddican
136 Jim Malcolm
120 Mike Rader
111 Matt Gearheart
108 Tom Ewert
97 Galen Pittman
89 Nic Allen
88 Barry Jones
86 Glenn Caspers
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
78 Gregg Friesen

Elk 252
180 Gene Young
177 Jim Malcolm
163 Pete Janzen
162 Kevin Groeneweg
139 Henry Armknecht
121 Mike Rader
120 Tyler Hicks
119 Dan Larson
117 Jeff Calhoun
115 Robert Penner
111 Carolyn Schwab
107 Cheryl Miller
101 Tom Ewert
92 Gregg Friesen
92 Matt Gearheart
89 Galen Pittman
86 Glenn Caspers
83 Nic Allen
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
78 Chet Gresham
75 Scott Seltman

Ellis 323
228 Henry Armknecht
226 Sam Mannell
226 Terry Mannell
182 Gene Young
152 Mike Rader
144 Nick Varvel
135 Kevin Groeneweg
132 Jim Malcolm
132 David Schneider
120 Scott Seltman
117 Pete Janzen
113 Jeff Calhoun
105 Kyle Schumacher
102 Matt Gearheart
91 Carolyn Schwab
88 Tom Ewert
86 Dan Larson
84 Glenn Caspers
81 Chuck Otte
79 Jonathan Vande Kopple
79 Doris Burnett
78 Robert Penner

Ellsworth 302
275 Mike Rader
178 Henry Armknecht
169 Robert Kruger
156 Pete Janzen
155 Jim Malcolm
152 Kevin Groeneweg
142 Matt Gearheart
139 Scott Seltman
132 Tom Ewert
130 Chuck Otte
122 Dan Larson
116 Doris Burnett
116 Jeff Calhoun
116 Carolyn Schwab
114 Glenn Caspers
111 Dan Gish
106 Sam Mannell
106 Terry Mannell
98 Robert Penner
97 Galen Pittman
96 Nick Varvel
94 Gregg Friesen
92 Marie Plinsky
91 Nic Allen
85 Mark Land
85 Malcolm Gold
85 Carol Morgan
82 Kathy McDowell
82 Jaye Otte
81 Linda Vidosh Zempel
80 Will Chatfield-Taylor

Finney 352
192 Jeff Calhoun
181 T. J. Walker
177 Mike Rader
171 Scott Seltman
170 Henry Armknecht
164 Kevin Groeneweg
160 Matt Gearheart
154 Pete Janzen
129 Dan Baffa
128 Dan Larson
125 Jim Malcolm
119 Tom Ewert
109 Terry Mannell
109 Sam Mannell
108 Trent Reed
100 Rodney Wright
100 Sam Schermerhorn
100 Tom Schermerhorn
98 Nick Varvel
93 Galen Pittman
87 David Seibel
87 Dan Gish
86 Chuck Otte
85 Gregg Friesen
84 Tyler Hicks
84 Glenn Caspers
81 Robert Penner
80 Bill Beard (D)
80 Nancy Beard (D)
77 Nic Allen
75 Doris Burnett

Ford 312
258 Jeff Calhoun
181 Henry Armknecht
176 Kevin Groeneweg
173 Tom Ewert
157 Matt Gearheart
152 Scott Seltman
151 Galen Pittman
150 Pete Janzen
132 Glenn Caspers
124 Will Chatfield-Taylor
120 Jim Malcolm
120 Mike Rader
116 Sam Mannell
116 Terry Mannell
115 Danny Akers
111 Doris Burnett
109 Rodney Wright
99 Trent Reed
97 Nic Allen
91 Andrew Burnett
91 Dan Larson
89 Harry Gregory
88 Carol Morgan
86 Don Merz
84 Jennifer Hammett
83 Chuck Otte
82 Robert Penner
79 Gregg Friesen
79 John Mallery
78 Kathy Carroll
75 Jaye Otte

Franklin 245
166 Jim Malcolm
144 Kevin Groeneweg
141 Richard Johnston (D)
138 Henry Armknecht
136 Matt Gearheart
131 Galen Pittman
130 Mick McHugh
127 Nick Varvel
127 Pete Janzen
107 Nic Allen
106 Scott Seltman
105 David Seibel
101 Mark Land
101 Trent Reed
96 Carolyn Schwab
92 Kathy McDowell
92 Will Chatfield-Taylor
91 Marie Plinsky
89 Mike Rader
89 Glenn Caspers
89 Dan Larson
88 Malcolm Gold
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
82 Doris Burnett
81 Chris Albright
81 Chuck Otte
78 Kathy Carroll

Geary 328
304 Chuck Otte
290 Jaye Otte
271 Jeff Keating
237 Doris Burnett
222 Mike Rader
190 Henry Armknecht
188 Robert Kruger
187 Matt Gearheart
185 Calvin Wohler
177 John Row
166 Scott Seltman
156 Dan Mulhern
153 Kevin Groeneweg
151 Galen Pittman
149 Nic Allen
149 Jim Malcolm
147 Dan Larson
144 Carol Morgan
142 Dan Gish
142 Tom Ewert
142 Malcolm Gold
140 Brett Sandercock
139 Linda Vidosh Zempel
138 Sam Mannell
138 Terry Mannell
135 Pete Janzen
133 Carolyn Schwab
133 John Zempel
131 Mark Land
129 Nick Varvel
127 Cheryl Miller
127 Kathy McDowell
119 David Seibel
116 Rodney Wright
107 Marie Plinsky
106 Glenn Caspers
104 Tom Schermerhorn
101 Sam Schermerhorn
98 Jeff Calhoun
95 Robert Penner
94 Charles Anderson
92 Bill Beard (D)
92 Nancy Beard (D)
90 Debby McKee
87 Mick McHugh
85 Nathan Shipley
83 John Mallery
82 Jenny Gearheart
81 Gregg Friesen
80 Will Chatfield-Taylor
76 Mike Hudson
75 Trent Reed

Gove 224
152 Pete Janzen
151 Henry Armknecht
123 Jim Malcolm
118 Scott Seltman
117 Trent Reed
113 Kevin Groeneweg
102 Robert Penner
98 Matt Gearheart
93 Glenn Caspers
87 Jeff Calhoun
81 Sam Mannell
81 Terry Mannell
81 Nick Varvel
77 Tom Ewert
76 Dan Larson
75 Mike Hudson

Graham 218
162 Henry Armknecht
157 Scott Seltman
129 Kevin Groeneweg
125 Pete Janzen
116 Jeff Calhoun
112 Sam Mannell
112 Terry Mannell
111 Jonathan Vande Kopple
107 Jim Malcolm
105 Mike Rader
101 Robert Penner
88 Dan Larson
87 Glenn Caspers
85 Matt Gearheart
82 Doris Burnett
78 Nic Allen
77 Trent Reed
76 Tom Ewert

Grant 272
237 Kellye Hart
166 Henry Armknecht
153 Jeff Calhoun
147 Kevin Groeneweg
133 Pete Janzen
131 Mike Rader
125 Jim Malcolm
121 Scott Seltman
120 Matt Gearheart
86 Sam Mannell
86 Terry Mannell
84 Tom Ewert
79 Tyler Hicks
76 Dan Larson
75 Glenn Caspers

Gray 238
170 Scott Seltman
167 Jeff Calhoun
159 Henry Armknecht
142 Kevin Groeneweg
137 Matt Gearheart
133 Mike Rader
130 Pete Janzen
121 Jim Malcolm
106 Dan Larson
96 Gregg Friesen
93 Doris Burnett
89 Tom Ewert
87 Nic Allen
87 Will Chatfield-Taylor
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
82 Galen Pittman
80 John Mallery
78 Glenn Caspers

Greeley 212
150 Henry Armknecht
141 Kevin Groeneweg
140 Pete Janzen
135 Sebastian Patti
126 Jim Malcolm
113 Matt Gearheart
91 Scott Seltman
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
83 Mike Rader
82 Jeff Calhoun
81 Tom Ewert
75 Glenn Caspers

Greenwood 255
191 Jim Malcolm
181 Pete Janzen
163 Kevin Groeneweg
147 Matt Gearheart
142 Henry Armknecht
123 Jeff Calhoun
122 Dan Larson
119 Galen Pittman
119 Mike Rader
111 Aaron Mitchell
111 Carolyn Schwab
110 Gregg Friesen
109 Scott Seltman
108 Tom Ewert
106 Glenn Caspers
105 Robert Penner
103 Cheryl Miller
102 David Seibel
90 Nic Allen
89 Doris Burnett
88 David Mills
86 Marie Plinsky
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
83 Rick Tucker
80 Chet Gresham
79 Bill Beard (D)
79 Nancy Beard (D)
79 Kathy McDowell
77 Will Chatfield-Taylor
77 Chuck Otte
75 Tony Schaar

Hamilton 275
183 Jeff Calhoun
166 Henry Armknecht
154 Kevin Groeneweg
153 Jim Malcolm
143 Scott Seltman
127 Pete Janzen
113 Tom Ewert
111 Matt Gearheart
98 Tyler Hicks
93 Mike Rader
83 Glenn Caspers
80 Dan Larson
79 Sam Mannell
79 Terry Mannell

Harper 258
173 Kevin Groeneweg
168 Pete Janzen
168 Corey Entriken
167 Tom Ewert
161 Gene Young
143 Scott Seltman
141 Henry Armknecht
141 Glenn Caspers
130 Jeff Calhoun
129 Jim Malcolm
117 Carolyn Schwab
108 Bill Beard (D)
105 Nancy Beard (D)
102 Mike Rader
98 Leon Hicks
92 Dan Larson
85 Matt Gearheart
85 Sam Mannell
85 Terry Mannell
76 Carol Morgan

Harvey 327
269 Bob Dester
266 Carolyn Schwab
254 Rod Wedel
250 Gregg Friesen
249 Jay Newton
234 Pete Janzen
227 Ethan Maynard
206 Tyler Hicks
203 Kevin Groeneweg
203 Tom Ewert
187 Cheryl Miller
149 Henry Armknecht
134 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
131 Nancy Beard (D)
130 Bill Beard (D)
126 Doris Burnett
125 Jeff Calhoun
117 Jim Malcolm
117 Robert Penner
112 Dan Larson
101 Matt Gearheart
100 James Barnes
100 Chuck Otte
100 Scott Seltman
98 Chet Gresham
98 Mike Rader
92 Glenn Caspers
90 Kathy McDowell
87 Leon Hicks
87 Sam Mannell
87 Terry Mannell
86 Jaye Otte
79 Marie Plinsky
75 Carol Morgan

Haskell 243
170 Mike Rader
146 Henry Armknecht
134 Jeff Calhoun
123 Pete Janzen
122 Kevin Groeneweg
118 Scott Seltman
112 Jim Malcolm
99 Matt Gearheart
82 Tom Ewert
81 Sam Mannell
81 Terry Mannell
78 Nic Allen
76 Glenn Caspers
75 Dan Larson

Hodgeman 251
204 Jeff Calhoun
182 Scott Seltman
170 Kevin Groeneweg
164 Henry Armknecht
151 Pete Janzen
141 Matt Gearheart
134 Mike Rader
132 Doris Burnett
126 Tom Ewert
122 Glenn Caspers
116 Mary Pat Haddican
116 Jim Malcolm
116 Barry Jones
106 John Zempel
105 Linda Vidosh Zempel
102 Nic Allen
96 Will Chatfield-Taylor
94 Dan Larson
86 Galen Pittman
85 Sam Mannell
85 Terry Mannell
79 Gregg Friesen
79 Trent Reed
79 Dan Mulhern
77 Robert Penner

Jackson 271
232 Mike Harding
224 Al Schirmacher
215 Don Merz
191 Jim Malcolm
189 Linda Vidosh Zempel
179 John Zempel
161 Chuck Otte
153 Carol Morgan
150 Henry Armknecht
140 Glenn Caspers
138 Marie Plinsky
134 Dan Larson
129 Matt Gearheart
127 Galen Pittman
122 Debby McKee
118 Kevin Groeneweg
117 Sam Mannell
117 Terry Mannell
115 Pete Janzen
110 Nick Varvel
103 Kathy McDowell
99 Jaye Otte
98 Mike Rader
95 Mick McHugh
93 Scott Seltman
91 Jeff Hansen
91 Sue Newland
87 Brandon Magette
84 Malcolm Gold
81 Tony Schaar
79 Kathy Carroll
78 Will Chatfield-Taylor
78 Nic Allen
75 Diane Persons

Jefferson 338
292 Galen Pittman
262 Mick McHugh
252 Jim Malcolm
247 Lloyd Moore (D)
240 David Seibel
222 Mike Rader
213 Matt Gearheart
213 Sam Mannell
213 Terry Mannell
212 Don Merz
205 Glenn Caspers
200 Carol Morgan
200 Al Schirmacher
193 Dan Gish
189 Robert Fisher (D)
182 Kathy Carroll
177 Sue Newland
176 Dan Larson
172 Dave Henness
161 Kathy McDowell
160 Dave Williams
160 Linda Vidosh Zempel
156 Phil Wedge
155 John Zempel
155 Debby McKee
153 Diane Persons
152 Marie Plinsky
151 Henry Armknecht
150 Nic Allen
150 Pete Janzen
145 Mike Hudson
143 Mark Land
141 Chuck Otte
139 Nick Varvel
132 Will Chatfield-Taylor
132 Jaye Otte
130 Kevin Groeneweg
121 Malcolm Gold
117 Jennifer Hammett
115 Jeff Hansen
113 Scott Seltman
111 Corey Entriken
109 Aaron Mitchell
106 Dan Mulhern
94 Mike Harding
90 Duane Otto
79 Tony Schaar
78 Kelli Egbert
77 Tom Ewert

Jewell 248
170 Henry Armknecht
138 Jim Malcolm
124 Pete Janzen
124 Scott Seltman
122 Mike Rader
110 Gregg Friesen
110 Kevin Groeneweg
107 Sam Mannell
107 Terry Mannell
107 Glenn Caspers
104 Doris Burnett
104 Chuck Otte
101 Matt Gearheart
98 Jonathan Vande Kopple
95 Mike Harding
91 Phil Wedge
90 Carolyn Schwab
89 Dan Larson
80 Jeff Calhoun
79 Jon Strong
79 Tom Ewert

Johnson 340
307 Mark Land
304 Matt Gearheart
296 Terry Swope
281 Nic Allen
269 Malcolm Gold
265 Rodney Wright
264 Chris Hobbs
260 David Seibel
259 Galen Pittman
249 Jeff Witters
246 Trent Reed
246 Nick Varvel
245 Aaron Mitchell
243 Mick McHugh
239 Corey Entriken
237 Jennifer Hammett
233 Jim Walton
230 Kathy Carroll
228 Dave Henness
223 John Mallery
216 Mark Corder
213 Jenny Gearheart
212 Lloyd Moore (D)
211 Walter Cochran
208 Jim Malcolm
203 Steven McDaniel
203 Dave Williams
203 Kelli Egbert
201 Mike Hudson
190 Will Chatfield-Taylor
185 Greyson Yerby
179 Henry Armknecht
157 Pete Janzen
155 Robert Fisher (D)
153 Diane Persons
152 Chris Fagyal
150 Mike Rader
148 Dan Larson
147 Kevin Groeneweg
144 Carol Morgan
141 Nancy Smalldon
138 Don Merz
133 Sue Calhoon
129 Kathy McDowell
120 Debby McKee
120 Sue Newland
115 Chuck Otte
114 Linda Vidosh Zempel
111 David Kirsch
109 Dan Gish
109 Nathan Shipley
108 Sam Mannell
108 Terry Mannell
104 Glenn Caspers
103 Lisa Weeks
102 Tom Ewert
100 Bill Beard (D)
100 Nancy Beard (D)
99 Ben Rogers
98 John Zempel
97 David Schneider
96 Joseph Mosley
95 Marie Plinsky
94 Belky Cuevas
91 Jim Wilson
89 Duane Otto
89 Jeff Calhoun
89 Robert Penner
88 Phil Wedge
86 Scott Seltman
85 Sue Stevenson
84 Mark Stafford
82 Andrew Burnett
79 Steve Roels
75 Ashley Laubach

Kearny 284
179 Henry Armknecht
157 Jeff Calhoun
152 Kevin Groeneweg
147 Pete Janzen
127 Matt Gearheart
125 Scott Seltman
121 Mike Rader
114 Jim Malcolm
95 Tom Ewert
93 Dan Larson
87 Mick McHugh
79 Sam Mannell
79 Terry Mannell
77 Glenn Caspers
75 Tyler Hicks

Kingman 303
222 Pete Janzen
202 Kevin Groeneweg
183 Tom Ewert
171 Scott Seltman
167 Mike Rader
151 Tyler Hicks
146 Gregg Friesen
143 Henry Armknecht
142 Jeff Calhoun
141 Bill Beard (D)
141 Nancy Beard (D)
139 Jim Malcolm
111 Carolyn Schwab
105 Matt Gearheart
104 Leon Hicks
103 Rod Wedel
101 James Barnes
100 Chet Gresham
98 Joseph Miller
91 Andrew Miller
90 Galen Pittman
88 Glenn Caspers
87 Robert Penner
81 Sam Mannell
81 Terry Mannell
75 Dan Larson

Kiowa 267
169 Henry Armknecht
169 Jeff Calhoun
163 Kevin Groeneweg
159 Scott Seltman
156 Jay Newton
155 Pete Janzen
146 Mike Rader
138 Gregg Friesen
126 Jim Malcolm
121 Tom Ewert
117 Matt Gearheart
114 Galen Pittman
102 Trent Reed
101 Malcolm Gold
96 Dan Larson
92 Will Chatfield-Taylor
92 Kathy Carroll
90 Doris Burnett
89 Robert Penner
84 Nic Allen
83 Mary Pat Haddican
83 Glenn Caspers
77 Jonathan Vande Kopple
77 Sam Mannell
77 Terry Mannell
75 Debby McKee

Labette 260
214 Andrew Burnett
194 Rick Tucker
165 Kevin Groeneweg
164 Pete Janzen
156 Henry Armknecht
150 Jim Malcolm
140 Matt Gearheart
111 Tom Ewert
106 Mike Rader
97 Scott Seltman
94 Dan Larson
91 Carolyn Schwab
90 Jaye Otte
89 Chuck Otte
86 Glenn Caspers
85 Andrew Miller
82 Galen Pittman
81 Sam Mannell
81 Terry Mannell
79 Nic Allen
78 Leon Hicks
77 Will Chatfield-Taylor
77 Nick Varvel
76 Trent Reed

Lane 222
159 Henry Armknecht
148 Pete Janzen
134 Jeff Calhoun
131 Kevin Groeneweg
119 Jim Malcolm
111 Scott Seltman
106 Tom Ewert
92 Matt Gearheart
88 Robert Penner
85 Glenn Caspers
82 Trent Reed
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
81 Doris Burnett
77 Nic Allen

Leavenworth 290
266 John Schukman
261 Galen Pittman
236 Kathy Carroll
233 Dave Williams
201 David Seibel
196 Matt Gearheart
191 Diane Persons
185 Mike Rader
180 Mick McHugh
154 Dave Henness
144 Henry Armknecht
143 Jim Malcolm
139 Craig Faanes
128 Malcolm Gold
127 Ron Theel
126 Nic Allen
123 Mark Land
119 Dan Mulhern
118 Scott Seltman
116 Glenn Caspers
115 Dan Larson
112 Sam Mannell
112 Terry Mannell
111 Steve Roels
111 Sarah Roels
110 Kevin Groeneweg
108 Charles Anderson
107 Sue Calhoon
107 Sue Stevenson
106 Mark Van Horn
106 Nick Varvel
105 Kathy McDowell
104 Chuck Otte
102 Aaron Mitchell
101 Jaye Otte
100 Pete Janzen
97 Phil Wedge
97 Linda Vidosh Zempel
96 Will Chatfield-Taylor
94 John Mallery
90 Don Merz
89 Eugene Lewis
89 Eulalia Lewis (D)
89 Marie Plinsky
86 Tom Ewert
84 Gerry Parkinson
81 Cheryl Miller
80 Carolyn Schwab
78 Mike Hudson

Lincoln 246
203 Mike Rader
164 Henry Armknecht
140 Jim Malcolm
129 Doris Burnett
128 Matt Gearheart
119 Scott Seltman
117 Pete Janzen
109 Kevin Groeneweg
107 Chuck Otte
102 Tom Ewert
99 Robert Penner
94 Sam Mannell
94 Terry Mannell
89 Nic Allen
86 Jeff Calhoun
85 Gregg Friesen
82 Galen Pittman
79 Dan Larson
75 Glenn Caspers

Linn 335
287 Chris Hobbs
281 Mick McHugh
273 Lloyd Moore (D)
265 Galen Pittman
262 Mark Corder
247 Robert Fisher (D)
242 Matt Gearheart
233 Malcolm Gold
232 Mark Land
226 David Seibel
220 Dave Henness
212 Nick Varvel
207 Trent Reed
206 Aaron Mitchell
202 Nic Allen
200 Jennifer Hammett
196 Phil Wedge
190 Kathy Carroll
182 Jim Malcolm
181 Dave Williams
179 Henry Armknecht
173 Lowell Johnson
172 John Mallery
170 Mike Rader
160 Will Chatfield-Taylor
160 Diane Persons
153 Pete Janzen
151 Kevin Groeneweg
148 Harry Gregory
146 Corey Entriken
146 Linda Vidosh Zempel
145 Carolyn Schwab
144 Steven McDaniel
143 Sue Newland
141 Rodney Wright
139 Kelli Egbert
135 Sue Calhoon
135 Sue Stevenson
133 Dan Mulhern
131 John Zempel
130 Scott Seltman
129 Andrew Burnett
126 Dan Larson
125 Doris Burnett
122 Tyler Hicks
121 Glenn Caspers
121 Sam Mannell
121 Terry Mannell
118 Gregg Friesen
117 Carol Morgan
115 Mike Hudson
111 Chet Gresham
110 Jenny Gearheart
109 Tom Ewert
101 Chuck Otte
96 Chris Fagyal
92 Debby McKee
90 Edge Wade
86 Greyson Yerby
85 Brandon Magette
84 Lisa Edwards
83 Marie Plinsky
82 Ashley Laubach
80 Kathy McDowell
78 Jon Strong
76 Dan Gish

Logan 220
170 Pete Janzen
146 Henry Armknecht
126 Jim Malcolm
117 Matt Gearheart
110 Robert Penner
109 Kevin Groeneweg
103 Scott Seltman
98 Tom Ewert
96 Trent Reed
96 Sam Mannell
96 Terry Mannell
94 Dan Mulhern
85 Jeff Calhoun
82 Glenn Caspers
75 Mike Hudson

Lyon 314
246 Alexis Powell
216 Jim Malcolm
192 Matt Gearheart
170 Kylee Sharp
159 Jeff Witters
159 Kevin Groeneweg
158 Galen Pittman
157 Nic Allen
156 Dan Larson
154 Pete Janzen
146 Henry Armknecht
142 Malcolm Gold
139 Mike Rader
138 Mark Land
130 Bill Trelc Jr.
130 Doris Burnett
128 Dan Mulhern
125 Mick McHugh
124 Jennifer Hammett
123 Will Chatfield-Taylor
122 Glenn Caspers
118 Chuck Otte
117 Kathy Carroll
116 Nick Varvel
114 Dan Gish
109 Tom Ewert
107 Aaron Mitchell
105 Marie Plinsky
104 David Seibel
101 Kathy McDowell
100 Scott Seltman
99 Robert Penner
96 Sue Newland
96 Kelli Egbert
95 Carol Morgan
91 Trent Reed
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
86 Jaye Otte
86 Carolyn Schwab
83 Linda Vidosh Zempel
81 Rodney Wright
80 Dallas Hewett
78 Tom Schermerhorn
77 Diane Persons
75 Jeff Calhoun

Marion 289
231 Jim Wilson
216 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
216 Tristan Weinbrenner
215 Tom Ewert
199 Chet Gresham
162 Pete Janzen
160 Jim Malcolm
157 Kevin Groeneweg
156 Henry Armknecht
147 Gregg Friesen
143 Carolyn Schwab
129 Jeff Calhoun
128 Matt Gearheart
123 Chuck Otte
119 Nancy Beard (D)
117 Bill Beard (D)
116 Robert Penner
115 Mike Rader
113 Cheryl Miller
106 Rod Wedel
105 Ethan Maynard
103 Doris Burnett
103 Glenn Caspers
102 Tyler Hicks
101 Scott Seltman
100 Nic Allen
94 Leon Hicks
92 Galen Pittman
92 Jaye Otte
92 Malcolm Gold
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
83 Will Chatfield-Taylor
82 Nick Varvel
82 Todd Becker
79 Kathy McDowell
79 Jennifer Hammett
78 Marie Plinsky
76 Mick McHugh
76 Dan Larson

Marshall 247
215 Tom Parker
159 Henry Armknecht
121 Dan Thalmann
120 Jim Malcolm
116 Pete Janzen
109 Dan Mulhern
105 Kevin Groeneweg
105 Chuck Otte
104 Doris Burnett
93 Nic Allen
92 Sam Mannell
92 Terry Mannell
88 Galen Pittman
85 Mike Rader
85 Don Merz
84 Matt Gearheart
80 Scott Seltman
79 Robert Penner
78 Gregg Friesen
77 Glenn Caspers
77 Dan Larson

McPherson 297
242 Steve Lansaw
227 Tristan Weinbrenner
182 Ethan Maynard
179 Tom Ewert
177 Robert Kruger
170 Kevin Groeneweg
169 Henry Armknecht
160 Jim Malcolm
159 Pete Janzen
152 Gregg Friesen
144 Doris Burnett
136 Gerry Parkinson
128 Matt Gearheart
125 Bill Beard (D)
125 Nancy Beard (D)
119 Carolyn Schwab
109 Mike Rader
108 Tyler Hicks
107 Chuck Otte
102 Galen Pittman
102 Glenn Caspers
101 John Mallery
100 Scott Seltman
98 Jeff Calhoun
97 Rod Wedel
93 Robert Penner
92 Leon Hicks
92 Sam Mannell
92 Terry Mannell
91 Dan Larson
86 Marie Plinsky
82 Malcolm Gold
81 Nic Allen
78 Kelli Egbert
77 Chet Gresham
77 Kathy McDowell
77 Jennifer Hammett
76 Jaye Otte

Meade 316
180 Jeff Calhoun
169 Henry Armknecht
166 Gene Young
158 Galen Pittman
156 Pete Janzen
155 Kevin Groeneweg
145 Matt Gearheart
137 Scott Seltman
134 Lisa Edwards
128 Tyler Hicks
125 Tom Ewert
121 Jim Malcolm
114 Gregg Friesen
107 Mick McHugh
106 Mike Rader
102 Bill Beard (D)
100 Nancy Beard (D)
98 Will Chatfield-Taylor
93 Dan Larson
88 Glenn Caspers
86 Sam Mannell
86 Terry Mannell
83 Robert Penner
81 Carolyn Schwab
80 Mark Land
76 Chuck Otte
75 David Seibel

Miami 302
236 Matt Gearheart
232 Nick Varvel
229 Malcolm Gold `
225 Trent Reed
225 Mark Land
210 Lloyd Moore (D)
202 Nic Allen
198 Peter Sullivan
196 Mick McHugh
193 Jeff Witters
189 Rodney Wright
181 Dave Henness
179 Aaron Mitchell
166 Jim Malcolm
163 Kathy Carroll
160 Jennifer Hammett
159 Galen Pittman
155 Henry Armknecht
155 Kelli Egbert
151 Pete Janzen
135 John Mallery
132 Kevin Groeneweg
128 Mike Hudson
125 David Seibel
125 Corey Entriken
123 Jim Walton
120 Mike Rader
117 Dan Larson
110 Doris Burnett
109 Will Chatfield-Taylor
105 Greyson Yerby
101 Diane Persons
99 Kathy McDowell
98 Jenny Gearheart
97 Marie Plinsky
97 Walter Cochran
96 Sam Mannell
96 Terry Mannell
92 Jim Wilson
92 Glenn Caspers
76 Tom Ewert
75 Scott Seltman

Mitchell 280
237 Henry Armknecht
205 Mike Rader
170 Scott Seltman
145 Glenn Caspers
143 Jim Malcolm
139 Carolyn Schwab
136 Jay Newton
135 Doris Burnett
129 Matt Gearheart
126 Chuck Otte
124 Kevin Groeneweg
120 Pete Janzen
117 Jeff Calhoun
110 Robert Penner
110 Phil Wedge
108 Gregg Friesen
108 Dan Larson
107 Sam Mannell
107 Terry Mannell
103 Tom Ewert
101 Rod Wedel
99 Rick Tucker
96 Jaye Otte
90 Jonathan Vande Kopple
87 Eulalia Lewis (D)
87 Eugene Lewis
80 Mark Land
76 McKenzie Wiles

Montgomery 266
202 Andrew Burnett
200 Jim Malcolm
165 Henry Armknecht
153 Kevin Groeneweg
152 Pete Janzen
124 Glenn Caspers
121 David Mills
110 Dan Larson
108 Matt Gearheart
103 Galen Pittman
102 Tom Ewert
101 Will Chatfield-Taylor
95 Nic Allen
94 Jeff Calhoun
93 Nick Varvel
92 Gregg Friesen
92 Mike Rader
91 Rick Tucker
89 Scott Seltman
80 Sam Mannell
80 Terry Mannell
79 Carolyn Schwab
76 Chet Gresham
76 Leon Hicks

Morris 255
213 Jim Malcolm
172 Chuck Otte
157 Pete Janzen
151 Henry Armknecht
151 Kevin Groeneweg
150 Matt Gearheart
132 Tom Ewert
123 Doris Burnett
122 Nick Varvel
120 Glenn Caspers
112 Brett Sandercock
109 Jaye Otte
102 Scott Seltman
100 Sam Mannell
100 Terry Mannell
96 Robert Kruger
94 Mike Rader
94 Carolyn Schwab
93 Dan Larson
91 Carol Morgan
88 Galen Pittman
86 Jenny Gearheart
85 Kathy McDowell
84 Robert Penner
84 Jeff Calhoun
83 John Row
81 Sam Schermerhorn
81 Tom Schermerhorn
80 Mark Land
80 Marie Plinsky
78 Jane Withee Hebert
76 Mick McHugh
75 Malcolm Gold

Morton 378
331 Sebastian Patti
319 Mike Rader
315 Scott Seltman
284 Galen Pittman
278 Brandon Percival
277 Max Thompson
272 Mick McHugh
265 Chet Gresham
264 Pete Janzen
263 Mark Corder
262 Gene Young
262 Matt Gearheart
254 Chris Hobbs
251 Jim Malcolm
249 Dave Williams
244 Kevin Groeneweg
242 Tyler Hicks
239 Jeff Calhoun
238 Will Chatfield-Taylor
236 Robert Fisher (D)
213 David Seibel
210 Gregg Friesen
210 Henry Armknecht
208 Doris Burnett
206 Mark Land
206 Glenn Caspers
200 Lisa Edwards
193 Tom Ewert
189 Leon Hicks
185 Nic Allen
184 Andrew Burnett
183 Carolyn Schwab
176 Robert Penner
168 Dan Gish
165 Dan Larson
163 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
156 Nathan Shipley
155 Dan Mulhern
150 Kellye Hart
150 Cheryl Miller
144 Kathy Carroll
143 Rod Wedel
143 Chuck Otte
141 Jaye Otte
140 Charles Anderson
137 Aaron Mitchell
121 John Mallery
120 Danny Akers
119 Craig Faanes
115 Diane Persons
112 Phil Wedge
112 Brandon Magette
108 Edge Wade
108 Trent Reed
108 Malcolm Gold
107 Jennifer Hammett
105 Lowell Johnson
104 Jimmy Woodard
103 Rodney Wright
101 Nancy Beard (D)
100 Bill Beard (D)
100 Nick Varvel
98 Robert Kruger
94 Eulalia Lewis (D)
94 Eugene Lewis
92 Mike Hudson
92 Sam Schermerhorn
92 Tom Schermerhorn
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
88 James Barnes
86 Mary Pat Haddican
85 John Row
83 Debby McKee
83 Chris Fagyal
82 Jim Wilson
76 Jon Strong
75 Jonathan Vande Kopple
75 Sue Newland

Nemaha 243
196 Rosella Royer
162 Don Merz
160 Henry Armknecht
152 Jim Malcolm
151 Chuck Otte
139 Matt Gearheart
137 Galen Pittman
129 John Schukman
120 Pete Janzen
113 Kevin Groeneweg
108 Dan Larson
105 Carol Morgan
104 Sam Mannell
104 Terry Mannell
100 Nic Allen
97 Glenn Caspers
96 Mike Rader
96 Sue Newland
93 Linda Vidosh Zempel
91 Tony Schaar
90 Robert Penner
86 Doris Burnett
84 Kathy McDowell
83 Scott Seltman
81 Ron Marteney
81 Marie Plinsky
79 Gregg Friesen
79 Will Chatfield-Taylor
75 Jon Strong
75 John Zempel

Neosho 296
295 Andrew Burnett
194 Jim Malcolm
189 Rick Tucker
182 Matt Gearheart
179 Henry Armknecht
169 Kevin Groeneweg
160 Kathy Carroll
159 Pete Janzen
153 Dave Henness
151 Nick Varvel
127 Jeff Witters
119 Carolyn Schwab
118 Mike Rader
115 Tyler Hicks
113 Dan Larson
111 Chet Gresham
106 Galen Pittman
104 Glenn Caspers
102 Tom Ewert
101 Scott Seltman
100 Diane Persons
98 Marie Plinsky
98 Sam Mannell
98 Terry Mannell
97 Kathy McDowell
95 Mick McHugh
95 David Mills
94 Will Chatfield-Taylor
93 Robert Penner
93 Trent Reed
86 Nic Allen
86 Jeff Calhoun
83 Leon Hicks
83 Rodney Wright
82 Doris Burnett
81 John Mallery
81 Chuck Otte
80 Jaye Otte
78 Debby McKee

Ness 221
170 Henry Armknecht
150 Pete Janzen
137 Scott Seltman
123 Jim Malcolm
123 Jeff Calhoun
113 Kevin Groeneweg
109 Matt Gearheart
100 Tom Ewert
91 Glenn Caspers
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
89 David Schneider
86 Doris Burnett
84 Trent Reed
79 Mike Rader
78 Robert Penner
78 Nick Varvel
77 Nic Allen

Norton 244
190 Henry Armknecht
188 Scott Seltman
159 Jim Malcolm
154 Kevin Groeneweg
153 Pete Janzen
134 Glenn Caspers
133 Mike Rader
133 Matt Gearheart
118 Brett Sandercock
117 Tom Ewert
114 Jonathan Vande Kopple
113 David Seibel
109 Sam Mannell
109 Terry Mannell
109 Nic Allen
106 Jeff Calhoun
97 Dan Larson
96 Doris Burnett
91 Nick Varvel
84 John Row
80 Atcha Nolan

Osage 318
280 Jim Malcolm
228 Matt Gearheart
206 Mick McHugh
199 Nic Allen
182 Robert Fisher (D)
181 Glenn Caspers
181 Dan Larson
177 Galen Pittman
165 Mark Land
156 Nick Varvel
156 Kevin Groeneweg
156 Pete Janzen
154 Tyler Hicks
154 Kathy McDowell
151 Henry Armknecht
148 Carol Morgan
144 Malcolm Gold
143 Dan Gish
143 Marie Plinsky
139 Jennifer Hammett
132 Debby McKee
128 Sue Newland
123 Will Chatfield-Taylor
122 David Seibel
116 Aaron Mitchell
114 Jenny Gearheart
109 Sam Mannell
109 Terry Mannell
108 Kathy Carroll
108 Kelli Egbert
105 Doris Burnett
102 Scott Seltman
102 Jeff Hansen
99 Rodney Wright
96 Diane Persons
95 Chris Fagyal
93 Linda Vidosh Zempel
91 Tom Ewert
90 Trent Reed
89 Phil Wedge
89 Mike Rader
89 Chuck Otte
89 Mike Hudson
89 Don Merz
87 Jon Strong
77 John Zempel
77 Corey Entriken
76 Jaye Otte

Osborne 235
219 Henry Armknecht
165 Charles Anderson
152 Mike Rader
118 Kevin Groeneweg
113 Jim Malcolm
112 Pete Janzen
101 Scott Seltman
100 Matt Gearheart
92 Jeff Calhoun
88 Sam Mannell
88 Terry Mannell
88 Glenn Caspers
86 Dan Larson
85 Tom Ewert
79 Robert Penner
78 Jonathan Vande Kopple

Ottawa 242
160 Henry Armknecht
142 Jim Malcolm
129 Chuck Otte
126 Pete Janzen
122 Kevin Groeneweg
116 Mike Rader
110 Matt Gearheart
107 Tom Ewert
102 Jeff Calhoun
101 Scott Seltman
100 Jaye Otte
92 Doris Burnett
84 Sam Mannell
84 Terry Mannell
82 Glenn Caspers
81 Dan Gish
79 Nic Allen
75 Dan Larson

Pawnee 302
299 Scott Seltman
185 Barry Jones
161 Jeff Calhoun
159 Henry Armknecht
158 Mike Rader
156 Pete Janzen
153 Kevin Groeneweg
135 Mary Pat Haddican
130 Jim Malcolm
127 Jonathan Vande Kopple
126 Matt Gearheart
123 Mike Harding
114 Galen Pittman
105 Tom Ewert
100 Kathy Carroll
97 Sam Mannell
97 Terry Mannell
94 Malcolm Gold
92 Doris Burnett
88 Nic Allen
87 Robert Penner
87 Jennifer Hammett
86 Trent Reed
80 Chuck Otte
78 Dan Larson
77 Glenn Caspers

Phillips 270
207 Mike Rader
185 Henry Armknecht
167 Jonathan Vande Kopple
161 Scott Seltman
156 Pete Janzen
156 Kevin Groeneweg
149 Shannon Rothchild
145 Matt Gearheart
135 Tom Ewert
126 Glenn Caspers
122 Jim Malcolm
111 Sam Mannell
111 Terry Mannell
108 Chuck Otte
106 Dan Larson
101 Nic Allen
99 John Row
99 Cheryl Miller
97 Doris Burnett
96 Mark Land
94 Nick Varvel
89 Jenny Gearheart
81 David Seibel
81 Jeff Calhoun
80 Robert Penner
77 Rick Tucker

Pottawatomie 332
275 Doris Burnett
274 Ted Cable
253 Brandon Magette
227 Lowell Johnson
224 John Row
222 Tom Schermerhorn
219 Sam Schermerhorn
207 Dan Mulhern
205 Mike Rader
202 Jim Malcolm
197 Gene Young
190 Carol Morgan
186 Henry Armknecht
167 Mike Hudson
161 Charles Anderson
157 Brett Sandercock
145 Chuck Otte
143 Galen Pittman
141 Linda Vidosh Zempel
140 John Zempel
138 Matt Gearheart
138 Sue Newland
138 Debby McKee
129 Sam Mannell
129 Terry Mannell
127 Don Merz
124 Kevin Groeneweg
123 Dan Larson
119 Glenn Caspers
118 Pete Janzen
113 Marie Plinsky
109 Kathy McDowell
108 T. J. Walker
104 Jaye Otte
104 Jeff Calhoun
102 Nathan Shipley
101 Nick Varvel
101 Nic Allen
95 Mick McHugh
94 Judd Patterson
94 Robert Penner
84 Tom Parker
83 Scott Seltman
83 Will Chatfield-Taylor
82 Jennifer Hammett
79 Rodney Wright

Pratt 302
257 Mike Rader
173 Scott Seltman
161 Pete Janzen
154 Kevin Groeneweg
147 Henry Armknecht
143 Jeff Calhoun
140 Linda Loomis
134 Mary Pat Haddican
131 Matt Gearheart
118 Tom Ewert
111 Jim Malcolm
106 Aaron Mitchell
101 Galen Pittman
99 Gregg Friesen
95 Robert Penner
94 Mark Land
91 Chuck Otte
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
90 Glenn Caspers
90 Dan Larson
88 Jaye Otte
84 Bill Beard (D)
83 Nancy Beard (D)
81 Kathy McDowell
78 Chet Gresham

Rawlins 217
158 Henry Armknecht
144 Matt Gearheart
128 Pete Janzen
124 Jim Malcolm
119 Kevin Groeneweg
112 Mark Land
95 Dan Larson
88 Sam Mannell
88 Terry Mannell
81 Jon Strong
81 Glenn Caspers
80 Tom Ewert
75 Jeff Calhoun

Reno 340
264 Andrew Miller
259 Pete Janzen
258 Joseph Miller
231 Kevin Groeneweg
219 Tom Ewert
204 Harry Gregory
187 Mike Rader
181 Chet Gresham
178 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
178 Scott Seltman
170 Bill Beard (D)
170 Nancy Beard (D)
164 Jeff Calhoun
163 Matt Gearheart
161 Cheryl Miller
161 Henry Armknecht
160 Carolyn Schwab
156 Tyler Hicks
155 Jim Malcolm
154 Doris Burnett
142 James Barnes
140 Jeff McIntyre
137 Gregg Friesen
137 Rod Wedel
120 Mary Pat Haddican
117 Ethan Maynard
113 Galen Pittman
108 Chuck Otte
107 Leon Hicks
107 Glenn Caspers
103 Nic Allen
101 Nick Varvel
97 Sam Mannell
97 Terry Mannell
93 Trent Reed
91 Kathy Carroll
88 Tristan Weinbrenner
88 Ben Rogers
88 Rodney Wright
88 Mark Land
87 Malcolm Gold
82 Marie Plinsky
81 Kathy McDowell
80 David Seibel
79 Robert Penner
78 Carol Morgan
78 Dan Larson

Republic 224
146 Henry Armknecht
144 Jim Malcolm
114 Matt Gearheart
109 Chuck Otte
107 Doris Burnett
105 Kevin Groeneweg
103 Pete Janzen
103 Mike Rader
97 Gregg Friesen
90 Jeff Calhoun
87 Sam Mannell
87 Terry Mannell
85 Nic Allen
82 Dan Larson
81 Scott Seltman
80 Tom Ewert
78 Phil Wedge
77 Glenn Caspers
75 Eulalia Lewis (D)
75 Eugene Lewis

Rice 253
187 Levi Beaver
152 Pete Janzen
151 Mike Rader
151 Jim Malcolm
150 Kevin Groeneweg
143 Henry Armknecht
116 Scott Seltman
116 Matt Gearheart
111 Galen Pittman
109 Doris Burnett
108 Nick Varvel
104 Jeff Calhoun
104 Tom Ewert
96 Robert Kruger
94 Gregg Friesen
92 Robert Penner
92 Glenn Caspers
90 Kathy McDowell
87 Mary Pat Haddican
84 Malcolm Gold
83 Chuck Otte
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
79 Jaye Otte
77 Dan Larson
77 Carol Morgan
75 Marie Plinsky
75 Carolyn Schwab

Riley 360
295 Lowell Johnson
288 Ted Cable
283 Doris Burnett
268 Brett Sandercock
266 Dave Rintoul
260 John Row
238 Jeff Keating
229 Mike Rader
228 Dan Mulhern
204 Tom Schermerhorn
194 Nathan Shipley
192 Chuck Otte
182 Sam Schermerhorn
181 Henry Armknecht
178 Jim Malcolm
177 Jaye Otte
171 Mike Hudson
161 Tom Parker
159 Charles Anderson
158 Judd Patterson
149 Matt Gearheart
137 Dan Larson
133 Carol Morgan
130 Pete Janzen
124 Galen Pittman
121 Jane Withee Hebert
120 T. J. Walker
116 Calvin Wohler
111 Nic Allen
110 Kevin Groeneweg
110 Linda Vidosh Zempel
108 Glenn Caspers
106 Jeff Calhoun
105 Dan Gish
105 Sam Mannell
105 Terry Mannell
104 John Zempel
103 Scott Seltman
100 Nick Varvel
91 Tyler Hicks
91 Mick McHugh
91 Jennifer Hammett
90 Trent Reed
89 Debby McKee
87 Glenn Walbek
86 Brandon Magette
85 Malcolm Gold
84 Sue Newland
81 Steve Roels
81 Marie Plinsky
80 Dan Thalmann
80 Tom Ewert
77 Kathy McDowell

Rooks 284
246 Jonathan Vande Kopple
206 Henry Armknecht
167 Scott Seltman
162 Mike Rader
152 Pete Janzen
147 Kevin Groeneweg
140 Matt Gearheart
135 Tom Ewert
133 Nick Varvel
119 Sam Mannell
119 Terry Mannell
118 Nic Allen
116 Jim Malcolm
113 Jeff Calhoun
111 Jenny Gearheart
88 Robert Penner
86 Dan Larson
85 David Seibel
83 Doris Burnett
80 Chuck Otte
78 David Schneider
77 Glenn Caspers

Rush 270
253 Scott Seltman
174 Henry Armknecht
161 Mike Rader
131 Jim Malcolm
129 Pete Janzen
122 Kevin Groeneweg
112 Matt Gearheart
108 Robert Penner
104 Jeff Calhoun
102 Barry Jones
101 Nick Varvel
101 Tom Ewert
85 Sam Mannell
85 Terry Mannell
81 Gregg Friesen
81 Glenn Caspers
81 Doris Burnett
76 David Schneider
76 Dan Larson

Russell 335
303 Mike Rader
207 Henry Armknecht
162 Scott Seltman
161 Matt Gearheart
160 Kevin Groeneweg
158 Sam Mannell
158 Terry Mannell
151 Jim Malcolm
140 Pete Janzen
133 Jeff Calhoun
129 Tom Ewert
121 Nic Allen
115 Chuck Otte
114 Nick Varvel
111 Doris Burnett
108 Robert Kruger
105 Jennifer Hammett
104 Robert Penner
102 Malcolm Gold
100 Gregg Friesen
95 Will Chatfield-Taylor
94 Glenn Caspers
92 Carol Morgan
92 Dan Larson
91 Carolyn Schwab
89 Andrew Burnett
88 Rob Graham
87 Trent Reed
85 Marie Plinsky
84 Mark Land
82 John Row
80 Jon Strong
76 Sue Newland

Saline 275
172 Mike Rader
155 Bill Trelc Jr.
155 Pete Janzen
151 Henry Armknecht
150 Kevin Groeneweg
148 Doris Burnett
142 Jim Malcolm
141 Kat Farres
140 Dennis Farres
130 Judd Patterson
129 Chuck Otte
124 Matt Gearheart
122 Tom Ewert
113 Scott Seltman
109 Galen Pittman
107 Jeff Calhoun
105 David Weible
104 Jaye Otte
99 Dan Larson
95 Sam Mannell
95 Terry Mannell
95 Robert Kruger
90 Glenn Caspers
82 Robert Penner
81 Kathy McDowell
81 Marie Plinsky
77 Gregg Friesen
76 Malcolm Gold
75 Nick Varvel

Scott 296
227 Scott Seltman
188 Henry Armknecht
164 Jeff Calhoun
164 Mike Rader
163 Pete Janzen
151 Kevin Groeneweg
151 Matt Gearheart
140 Jim Malcolm
137 Mike Hudson
130 Nick Varvel
129 Tom Ewert
113 Trent Reed
112 Gregg Friesen
110 Doris Burnett
108 Barry Jones
107 Malcolm Gold
104 Sam Mannell
104 Terry Mannell
95 Glenn Caspers
95 Galen Pittman
94 Rodney Wright
91 Carolyn Schwab
89 Sam Schermerhorn
89 Tom Schermerhorn
80 Dan Larson
78 Chuck Otte
78 Jaye Otte
76 Kathy Carroll
76 Robert Penner

Sedgwick 382
347 Pete Janzen
307 John Northrup
292 Kevin Groeneweg
284 Chet Gresham
269 Bill Beard (D)
268 Jeff Calhoun
264 Nancy Beard (D)
259 James Barnes
254 Tyler Hicks
253 Tom Ewert
235 Gene Young
230 Leon Hicks
227 Jay Newton
222 Cheryl Miller
206 Carolyn Schwab
193 Harry Gregory
181 Ben Rogers
178 Charles Anderson
178 Henry Armknecht
168 Rod Wedel
159 Matt Gearheart
155 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
149 Jim Malcolm
148 Jim Wilson
140 Scott Seltman
138 Doris Burnett
136 Gregg Friesen
133 Chuck Otte
130 Bill Trelc Jr.
129 Ethan Maynard
123 Sam Mannell
123 Terry Mannell
122 Nic Allen
119 Dallas Hewett
117 Mark Land
116 Tony Schaar
116 Mike Rader
112 Andrew Miller
111 Dan Larson
108 Jaye Otte
108 Glenn Caspers
107 Nick Varvel
106 Galen Pittman
89 David Seibel
85 Andrew Burnett
83 Suntesha Wustrack
78 Malcolm Gold
77 Robert Penner
77 Aaron Kim-Luellen
75 Kathy McDowell

Seward 296
239 Mike Rader
184 Lisa Edwards
184 Jeff Calhoun
169 Henry Armknecht
156 Mick McHugh
156 Kevin Groeneweg
156 Galen Pittman
150 Scott Seltman
124 Pete Janzen
121 Jim Malcolm
114 Tom Ewert
109 Kellye Hart
103 Chet Gresham
102 Nick Varvel
98 Tyler Hicks
98 Matt Gearheart
96 Gregg Friesen
93 Glenn Caspers
89 Trent Reed
87 Malcolm Gold
82 Sam Mannell
82 Terry Mannell
81 David Seibel
81 Jonathan Vande Kopple
79 Rodney Wright
77 Robert Penner
76 Dan Larson

Shawnee 333
291 Jim Malcolm
256 Dan Larson
253 Carol Morgan
247 Dan Gish
244 Glenn Caspers
235 Debby McKee
230 Jeff Hansen
230 Don Merz
229 Sue Newland
226 Linda Vidosh Zempel
222 Marie Plinsky
212 John Zempel
200 Kathy McDowell
198 Sam Mannell
198 Terry Mannell
186 Kelli Egbert
176 Galen Pittman
165 Matt Gearheart
165 Randy Kennedy
160 Henry Armknecht
155 Kevin Groeneweg
148 Carolyn Schwab
148 Brandon Magette
146 Pete Janzen
134 Mike Harding
130 Michelle Folster
125 Mick McHugh
123 David Seibel
122 John Row
116 Chuck Otte
114 Bill Trelc Jr.
114 Mike Rader
110 Nick Varvel
103 Will Chatfield-Taylor
96 Malcolm Gold
96 Kathy Carroll
94 Russ Mauzy
93 Jaye Otte
90 Doris Burnett
88 Mark Land
86 Robert Penner
84 Scott Seltman
83 Tom Ewert
81 Jon Strong
81 Tony Schaar
81 Mike Hudson
80 Gregg Friesen
80 Jennifer Hammett
79 Nic Allen

Sheridan 238
158 Henry Armknecht
110 Pete Janzen
108 Kevin Groeneweg
102 Jim Malcolm
101 Matt Gearheart
96 Scott Seltman
93 Mike Rader
93 Jeff Calhoun
85 Glenn Caspers
84 Jonathan Vande Kopple
81 Doris Burnett
80 Sam Mannell
80 Terry Mannell
75 Dan Larson
75 Robert Penner

Sherman 285
264 John Palmquist
163 Henry Armknecht
154 Pete Janzen
143 Matt Gearheart
138 Kevin Groeneweg
121 Jim Malcolm
105 Scott Seltman
101 Mark Land
98 Mike Rader
85 Sam Mannell
85 Terry Mannell
84 Tony Schaar
83 Doris Burnett
81 Glenn Caspers
81 Jeff Calhoun
78 Robert Penner
76 Tom Ewert

Smith 213
187 Mike Rader
169 Henry Armknecht
127 Glenn Caspers
126 Shannon Rothchild
111 Kevin Groeneweg
110 Jim Malcolm
100 Pete Janzen
92 Dan Larson
90 Scott Seltman
80 Tom Ewert
77 Sam Mannell
77 Terry Mannell
77 Robert Penner
77 Matt Gearheart

Stafford 361
314 Mike Rader
295 Scott Seltman
294 Barry Jones
274 Gene Young
270 Robert Penner
248 Max Thompson
245 Tyler Hicks
244 Kevin Groeneweg
243 Pete Janzen
243 Mary Pat Haddican
241 Mick McHugh
241 Galen Pittman
240 Matt Gearheart
238 Jay Newton
234 Robert Fisher (D)
232 Lloyd Moore (D)
230 David Seibel
228 Jim Malcolm
225 Andrew Miller
221 Joseph Miller
221 Henry Armknecht
220 Gregg Friesen
220 Kathy McDowell
220 Harry Gregory
218 Marie Plinsky
216 Malcolm Gold
214 Craig Faanes
214 Chet Gresham
211 Bill Beard (D)
211 Carolyn Schwab
210 Nancy Beard (D)
210 Tom Ewert
209 Cheryl Miller
208 Leon Hicks
207 Nic Allen
207 Mark Land
206 Kerrie Kirkpatrick
206 Jeff Calhoun
204 Chuck Otte
204 Doris Burnett
202 John Northrup
200 Aaron Mitchell
199 Jennifer Hammett
197 Brett Sandercock
197 Will Chatfield-Taylor
196 Dan Mulhern
196 Glenn Caspers
194 Sam Mannell
194 Terry Mannell
188 Dan Larson
186 Phil Wedge
184 Dan Gish
184 Nick Varvel
183 Kathy Carroll
179 Jaye Otte
177 James Barnes
172 Rob Graham
165 Trent Reed
165 Andrew Burnett
163 Linda Vidosh Zempel
163 Sue Newland
160 Rod Wedel
160 Diane Persons
159 Carol Morgan
158 John Mallery
155 Kelli Egbert
154 Ben Rogers
152 Charles Anderson
143 Bill Trelc Jr.
142 Jonathan Vande Kopple
142 Don Merz
141 Rodney Wright
140 Edge Wade
140 Ethan Maynard
140 Debby McKee
139 Sam Schermerhorn
139 Tom Schermerhorn
136 Jimmy Woodard
135 John Zempel
130 Jeff McIntyre
126 Corey Entriken
122 Lowell Johnson
121 Lisa Edwards
119 Kyle Schumacher
116 Jim Wilson
114 John Row
110 Danny Akers
108 Steven McDaniel
108 Brandon Magette
105 Judd Patterson
105 Mike Harding
102 Nathan Shipley
101 David Schneider
100 Curtis Wolf
98 Walter Cochran
97 Greyson Yerby
96 Atcha Nolan
96 Dallas Hewett
95 Chris Fagyal
93 Mike Hudson
90 David Mills
88 Jon Strong

Stanton 232
152 Henry Armknecht
133 Jim Malcolm
125 Jeff Calhoun
122 Scott Seltman
114 Mike Rader
110 Pete Janzen
110 Kevin Groeneweg
84 Matt Gearheart
81 Tom Ewert
80 Sam Mannell
80 Terry Mannell
80 Robert Penner
76 Glenn Caspers

Stevens 236
157 Henry Armknecht
154 Kevin Groeneweg
148 Mike Rader
146 Jim Malcolm
135 Scott Seltman
127 Jeff Calhoun
122 Pete Janzen
106 Matt Gearheart
94 Tom Ewert
90 Nic Allen
84 Glenn Caspers
80 Sam Mannell
80 Terry Mannell
79 Kathy Carroll
79 Robert Penner

Sumner 327
297 Max Thompson
295 Gene Young
238 Tyler Hicks
235 Kevin Groeneweg
227 Leon Hicks
207 David Seibel
207 Pete Janzen
199 Jeff Calhoun
181 Mike Rader
181 Carolyn Schwab
168 Henry Armknecht
167 Tom Ewert
150 Matt Gearheart
149 Jim Malcolm
145 Nancy Beard (D)
143 Bill Beard (D)
131 Chet Gresham
129 James Barnes
127 Scott Seltman
113 Sam Mannell
113 Terry Mannell
102 Glenn Caspers
98 Chuck Otte
97 Dan Larson
97 Doris Burnett
94 Galen Pittman
92 Nic Allen
87 Cheryl Miller
85 Mark Land
82 Jaye Otte
80 Sam Schermerhorn
80 Tom Schermerhorn
78 Kathy Carroll
78 Malcolm Gold
75 Andrew Burnett

Thomas 220
156 Henry Armknecht
123 Pete Janzen
111 William Piper
111 Kevin Groeneweg
110 Jim Malcolm
90 Sam Mannell
90 Terry Mannell
90 Matt Gearheart
79 Robert Penner
77 Glenn Caspers
76 Scott Seltman

Trego 264
206 Scott Seltman
188 Henry Armknecht
154 Mike Rader
137 Matt Gearheart
137 Kevin Groeneweg
130 Jim Malcolm
125 Nick Varvel
125 Jeff Calhoun
119 Pete Janzen
106 Lloyd Moore (D)
105 Sam Mannell
105 Terry Mannell
102 Tom Ewert
100 Gregg Friesen
99 Aaron Mitchell
83 Eulalia Lewis (D)
83 Eugene Lewis
83 Chuck Otte
79 Doris Burnett
78 Will Chatfield-Taylor
78 Glenn Caspers
78 Dan Larson

Wabaunsee 277
232 Jim Malcolm
174 Carol Morgan
169 Brandon Magette
153 Henry Armknecht
152 Matt Gearheart
152 Kevin Groeneweg
151 Galen Pittman
146 Dan Larson
143 Chuck Otte
134 Tom Schermerhorn
133 Dan Gish
133 Pete Janzen
130 Sam Schermerhorn
130 John Row
124 Doris Burnett
122 John Zempel
119 Linda Vidosh Zempel
115 Nick Varvel
114 Glenn Caspers
110 Mike Hudson
109 Kathy Bandyk
108 Malcolm Gold
103 Sam Mannell
103 Terry Mannell
101 Mick McHugh
101 Mike Rader
100 Sue Newland
99 Kathy McDowell
98 Jenny Gearheart
98 Jeff Hansen
96 Nic Allen
96 Debby McKee
95 Jaye Otte
91 Marie Plinsky
90 Trent Reed
89 Jennifer Hammett
88 Rodney Wright
84 Robert Penner
82 Will Chatfield-Taylor
80 John Mallery
80 Walter Cochran
77 Don Merz
76 Kelli Egbert
76 Tom Ewert
76 Phil Wedge
75 Greyson Yerby
75 Kathy Carroll
75 Scott Seltman

Wallace 225
162 Henry Armknecht
125 Pete Janzen
124 Jim Malcolm
120 Kevin Groeneweg
105 Matt Gearheart
95 Scott Seltman
91 Jeff Calhoun
88 Sam Mannell
88 Terry Mannell
87 Tom Ewert
85 Glenn Caspers
78 Robert Penner

Washington 257
221 Dan Thalmann
208 Warren Buss
152 Henry Armknecht
143 Tom Parker
140 Matt Gearheart
124 Jim Malcolm
119 Pete Janzen
118 Kevin Groeneweg
114 Mike Rader
113 Doris Burnett
112 Mark Land
111 Chuck Otte
111 Scott Seltman
111 David Seibel
103 Jaye Otte
100 Dan Larson
97 Galen Pittman
93 Lisa Weeks
92 Sam Mannell
92 Terry Mannell
92 Don Merz
90 Calvin Wohler
88 Sue Calhoon
80 Glenn Caspers
80 Carolyn Schwab
79 Robert Penner
75 Jon Strong

Wichita 212
152 Pete Janzen
149 Henry Armknecht
140 Kevin Groeneweg
124 Scott Seltman
118 Jim Malcolm
117 Tom Ewert
110 Matt Gearheart
107 Sebastian Patti
102 Jeff Calhoun
98 Mike Rader
89 Sam Mannell
89 Terry Mannell
76 Glenn Caspers
75 Trent Reed

Wilson 244
200 Andrew Burnett
162 Pete Janzen
154 Kevin Groeneweg
154 Jim Malcolm
148 David Mills
139 Henry Armknecht
110 Galen Pittman
107 Tom Ewert
106 Ben Rogers
101 Matt Gearheart
94 Carolyn Schwab
94 Mike Rader
93 Glenn Caspers
92 Scott Seltman
92 Dan Larson
90 David Seibel
83 Sam Mannell
83 Terry Mannell
81 Chuck Otte
81 Rick Tucker
80 Nic Allen
80 Jaye Otte
78 Robert Penner
77 Chet Gresham
76 Tony Schaar
75 Will Chatfield-Taylor

Woodson 276
202 Andrew Burnett
193 Tyler Hicks
185 Jim Malcolm
174 Pete Janzen
165 Jim Wilson
159 Kevin Groeneweg
146 Henry Armknecht
145 David Mills
140 Carolyn Schwab
137 Matt Gearheart
133 Dan Larson
125 Gregg Friesen
123 Tom Ewert
122 Glenn Caspers
118 Leon Hicks
116 Galen Pittman
115 Rick Tucker
112 Chuck Otte
109 Scott Seltman
102 Mike Rader
102 John Mallery
101 Sam Mannell
101 Terry Mannell
100 David Seibel
100 Malcolm Gold
96 Jaye Otte
91 Chet Gresham
90 Nic Allen
90 Nick Varvel
87 Kathy Carroll
85 Tony Schaar
81 Trent Reed
81 Jeff Calhoun
80 Robert Penner
78 Will Chatfield-Taylor
77 Mick McHugh
77 Doris Burnett

Wyandotte 303
238 Lloyd Moore (D)
219 Matt Gearheart
203 Dave Henness
196 Galen Pittman
192 Mick McHugh
189 David Seibel
167 Nick Varvel
167 Kathy Carroll
161 Malcolm Gold
155 Mike Hudson
155 Nic Allen
147 Henry Armknecht
145 Mark Land
145 Jim Malcolm
145 Diane Persons
132 Rodney Wright
132 Jennifer Hammett
123 Mike Rader
122 Kevin Groeneweg
118 Pete Janzen
117 Don Merz
115 Jim Walton
110 Trent Reed
109 Will Chatfield-Taylor
107 Glenn Caspers
107 Sam Mannell
107 Terry Mannell
105 Dan Larson
102 Chuck Otte
101 John Mallery
96 Kathy McDowell
95 Corey Entriken
90 Tom Ewert
89 Laura Gilchrist
89 Kelli Egbert
87 Michelle Folster
83 Sue Newland
82 Jenny Gearheart
80 Scott Seltman
76 Nathan Shipley

Birders with more than 4000 Total Ticks
17327 Henry Armknecht
16024 Jim Malcolm
15832 Pete Janzen
15641 Kevin Groeneweg
14859 Matt Gearheart
14254 Mike Rader
13208 Scott Seltman
10981 Tom Ewert
10939 Glenn Caspers
10660 Sam Mannell
10660 Terry Mannell
10338 Jeff Calhoun
9929 Dan Larson
9334 Galen Pittman
8108 Chuck Otte
7991 Doris Burnett
7966 Nic Allen
6699 Robert Penner
6367 Nick Varvel
5781 Carolyn Schwab
5500 Gregg Friesen
5249 Mick McHugh
5220 David Seibel
5024 Will Chatfield-Taylor
4921 Malcolm Gold
4860 Jaye Otte
4720 Mark Land
4460 Trent Reed
4177 Kathy McDowell
4165 Marie Plinsky
4076 Tyler Hicks

Top Ten Counties-Total Ticks
18195 Stafford
15207 Barton
14609 Douglas
13081 Morton
12334 Johnson
10256 Linn
8284 Sedgwick
7935 Jefferson
7702 Riley
7403 Shawnee

Kansas Lifetime List
440 Scott Seltman
437 Sebastian Patti
437 Mike Rader
436 Ted Cable
434 Galen Pittman
431 Mark Corder
431 Pete Janzen
429 Mick McHugh
425 JoAnn Garrett (D)
419 Don Vannoy (D)
417 Chris Hobbs
417 Matt Gearheart
410 Max Thompson
408 Kevin Groeneweg
407 Lloyd Moore (D)
407 David Seibel
406 Robert Penner
404 Dave Williams
401 Jim Malcolm
397 Dan Kilby
390 Mark Land
390 Doris Burnett
390 Henry Armknecht
383 Robert Fisher (D)
380 Chet Gresham
380 Carolyn Schwab
378 John Schukman
376 Chuck Otte
376 Will Chatfield-Taylor
375 Dan Gish
373 Steven Crawford
373 Jeff Calh

Back to top
Date: 6/7/18 11:33 am
From: Cheryl Miller <avian67226...>
Subject: Upcoming Wichita Audubon field trips
Hi friends. You might be interested in some upcoming Wichita Audubon field
trips:

8 a.m. JUNE 9, SATURDAY, SECOND SATURDAY BIRD WALK
Bring your binoculars and discover the ever changing varieties of birds
that visit and live in Chisholm Creek Park. No birding experience is
expected or needed, no membership in any organization is required, and no
question is too elementary. Expect 1-2 miles of walking on paved paths. The
walk will last approximately 90 minutes. Meet at the Great Plains Nature
Center parking lot.
For information: Kevin Groeneweg, 706-9116

8 a.m. JUNE 16, SATURDAY, DERBY CANOE LAUNCH AND CALHOUN ACRES FIELD TRIP
Meet at the Derby Canoe Launch on 71st Street. At 63rd and Patriot Ave turn
west, cross the river, then turn south at Grove. Follow Grove all the way
back to the canoe launch site.
Leader: Cheryl Miller

--
Cheryl Miller
Wichita, KS

Date: 6/6/18 7:20 am
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Interesting Gull at Cheyenne Bottoms
I observed an interesting Gull yesterday afternoon at Cheyenne Bottoms.
Initial impression was California Gull based on bill and leg color but
after contemplating it last night I suspect Runt Herring is more likely. I
have a few photos but nothing with the wings open.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46328913

Someone I highly respect indicated perhaps we should just enter them all as
Gull species. After looking at this bird in the field and comparing to
GOTA at the same time I am likely to concur with that sentiment.

Good Birding,

Malcolm Gold
Overland Park, Johnson County, Kansas
--
Malcolm Gold
http://mcmdgold.blogspot.com/

Date: 6/6/18 7:09 am
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Bronzed Cowbird update
I was unable to relocate the birds last night near Arkalon Park in Seward
County but found a male this morning. This was slightly further north than
previously reported, about half a mile past the rest stop and almost
directly north of the campground. Shortly after seeing a Bronzed Cowbird a
male Ladder-Backed Woodpecker flew right in front of me at the same
location.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46345525

Yesterday the Prairie Warbler at Wilson WA in Russell County was singing
away around noon. A lifer and and two additional state birds; thanks to
everyone for finding and sharing updates. Approximate locations in
checklists.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46325709

For anyone visiting the Arkalon Park the city campground charges $5 for
car/tent and $15 for camper and 1 AC unit with $5 for additional AC units.
Train noise was minimal and a shower was amazing for $5!

Great Birding

Date: 6/5/18 4:29 pm
From: Dan <browndog06...>
Subject: Re: Golden crowned sparrow
Have there been ANY follow-up sightings since John's report?

Date: 6/5/18 1:48 pm
From: ok_forbs <ok_forbs...>
Subject: Belated Harper Co. Migration Report, May 14, 2018
The following list of birds are from 4 observers in two parties. We found 84 species, including those at the Anthony Water Treatment Plant.

The best birds were:
3 Bald Eagles
1 Merlin
6 Ruby-throated Hummingbirds (All at feeders around Anthony Lake)
29 Double-crested Cormorant
1 White Pelican
1 Blue-headed Vireo
1 Harrier
2 White-winged Dove

Birds found in High Number:
100+ Dickcissel
250+ Cliff Swallow (Does not include missed bridges; where they are known to be abundant)

In past years, over 100 Morning Doves could be found, but this year only 46 were found.

Birds Missed:
Chimney Swift
Rock Pigeon
Orchard Oriole
Chipping Sparrow
Yellow-billed Cuckoo (I personally have never found this sp. for this migration count)

In most years we get many more Western King Birds than Eastern, but this year the numbers were reversed.

Flycatchers:
15 Scissor-tailed
9 Great Crested Flycatcher
6 Eastern Phoebe
1 Eastern Wood-Pewee
17 Western Kingbirds
75 Eastern Kingbirds (A conserved number. Elsie Fisher mentioned that they were just arriving)

As it so happened, Tom Ewert, Bill Langley and Kevin Groeneweg were on a Birdathon the same day as the Migration Count. They had many additional species with a total of 104 species. That list was posted several weeks ago and can also be found on ebirds.

The following birds are from the Anthony Water Treatment Pond, which was a Birdathon stop, which we would normally take.

1 Wilson's Phalaropes
Wood Duck
3 Blue-winged Tea
1 Northern Shoveler
2 Ring-necked Duck
1 Northern Bobwhite

As a side note:
The Pyrrhuloxia apparently has moved out of the area, and has not been seen for several weeks, despite efforts to find it.

Eddie Stegall
<Ok_Forbs...>
Wichita, Ks.

Date: 6/5/18 6:34 am
From: Brandon Magette <averbirder...>
Subject: Pottawatomie Co Least Terns
I spotted eight Least Terns at their usual nest site in the refuge area at
Jeffrey Energy Center this morning.

The water impoundment that was their favorite fishing hole is no more due
to regulatory changes so it will be interesting to see how this will effect
this seasons numbers.

Brandon Magette of St Marys, mobile at 785-844-0139

Date: 6/5/18 6:31 am
From: Sue Newland <newlandsue60...>

Date: 6/5/18 4:50 am
From: Daniel Larson <birdkansa...>
Subject: Baker Wetlands Survey
On June 3, 2018, Roger Boyd,Scott Kimball, Kylee Sharp, Nick Pumphrey and
Dan Larson surveyed Baker Wetlands, Lawrence, Kansas. Great weather. 79
species were recorded.
Previous years: 2017 = 70 2016 = 80 2015 = 69 2014 = 58 2013 = 64
2012 = 56 2011 = 61
Species of note--
Northern Shoveler- Although ebird questioned, Kbbat had breeding birds in
Atchison County. A picture was taken.

Least Bittern- ebird questioned the number, Several were seen and several
were heard especially in the Grebe Pond. This is a year of the Least
Bittern.

Yellow-crowned Night Heron At least two were seen in the canal both near
the use path and near the walkway bridge over the canal.

King Rail It was heard a couple of times at the Grebe Pond.

Yellowlegs Both species remained in a wet area near the diagonal trail.

Eastern Bluebird The ebird picture of two young Eastern Bluebirds is worth
checking out on the ebird post if you would like to see a cute picture.
These two were high up on this branch and flew very well when they left.

The ebird post site is below.

Thanks
Dan Larson
Berryton Ks

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46300760

Date: 6/4/18 5:51 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
Subject: Re: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
I just now happened to notice that incubation on 5/28 falls outside
the timeline (one day on the early side) of MIssissippi Kite
incubation noted in "Birds of Kansas" (2011). If it is of special
interest I may be able to find photos or notes that pin down the
incubation on that nest a little more precisely within the 5/25 to
5/28 time frame.

Steve Seibel, Wichita

Date: 6/4/18 3:27 pm
From: Sue Newland <newlandsue60...>
Subject: Re: Prairie Warbler Russell County 6.4
Carol Morgan and I also kept hearing it lots of times but only got one
brief glance. Same spot late this afternoon.

Sue Newland

Date: 6/4/18 2:02 pm
From: Kathy McDowell <sialias...>
Subject: Bronzed cowbird
Thanks to Mike Radar for getting us on the cowbird when we first arrived. At 3:30, We had good looks at the male bathing in the sprinkler in the fenced area and roosting in the mulberry tree (same campground area).

Kathy McDowell
Lawrence, Kansas
<Sialias...>

Date: 6/4/18 1:58 pm
From: Donna Meyer <51meyer50...>
Subject: Red Crossbill
Larned, Pawnee, Co. In town, just had a female Red crossbill at our feeder. Haven't seen any in our yard for 10 years and that was about 12 of them but that was in the spring of 2008. Did get a picture but it's on my Camera and it's not Wi-Fi capable, it's time to upgrade

Date: 6/4/18 12:00 pm
From: Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...>
Subject: Topeka Backyard Bird update
The parent flickers were calling this morning to coax the young to fledge.
I didn't see any fledge but think some did. I have seen some young
sticking head out of nest box. Parents still feeding some in the box.
Very satisfying to see nesting success.

The great crested flycatchers have a clutch of 5 eggs. They sometimes
attack the flickers when they come in to feed their offspring even though
boxes aren't that close to one another.

The house wrens have eight little ones in one box. They are packed in

I've put stove pipe baffles on all 3 of those boxes as I think a snake got
the bluebird nest.

brown thrashers are building a nest near the flicker box. Seen a catbird
a few times so they may be nesting as well.

--
Jeff Hansen
Topeka

Date: 6/4/18 11:21 am
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Re: Bronzed Cowbirds and Prairie Warbler
The birds are still seen at 12:55pm

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Date: 6/4/18 9:15 am
From: Sebastian <sebastianpatti...>
. . . wonder if KDWP should start thinking about a BRONZED COWBIRD suppression effort????

<sebastianpatti...>
Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/325-9555 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)
CELL: 773/304-7488

Date: 6/4/18 6:34 am
From: William <suttonwill...>
Subject: unknown bird
yesterday afternoon after I refreshed the water in the bird bath a bird was in it before I got back to my beer. I assumed that it was a sparrow. checked with the binoculars. It was sparrow sized and appeared to be black. the bill shape was wrong and it had a red throat. when he was shaking the water and his back was to me he fanned his tail out and it was dark brown, no other markings on the tail or back by the time I got a camera it was gone, the only thing I could come up with was a eastern bluebird. I checked the internet and couldn't find a similar bird. If he comes back I'll have my camera. Any suggestions. Bill sutton topeka ks

Date: 6/4/18 6:18 am
From: Carolyn Schwab <caschwab3591...>
Subject: Prairie Warbler at Wilson Lake Russell county
My audio was obviously not loud enough to draw the Prairie Warbler. Thanks
Mike Rader! It was June 4, 1997 when I saw one at Camp Horizon near
Arkansas City thanks to Tyler Hicks. The next one in Kansas was Oak Park
in Wichita Dec. 12, 2004. My photos were not very good shooting at the
sun. Very cool bird and song!

Date: 6/4/18 6:16 am
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: County Listing Due June 7
You may have already seen this on the Kansas Birding Facebook page, but now that the listserv is up and running again...
Please send me your county updates, as well as updates to your Kansas life and year list totals, by Thursday, June 7. To participate you must have seen or heard a minimum of 75 species to be "listable" in a county. Send your updates to <kgroeneweg...> Please send only updates to your list totals and not your entire list of county totals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin GroenewegWichita

Date: 6/3/18 12:44 pm
From: Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...>
Subject: Bronzed Cowbirds at Seward County
I think this news has been confined to Facebook so far. Two birders from out of state found two Bronzed Cowbirds in the campground at Arkalon Park near Liberal yesterday. Several birders found the male again today at the same location and the female may have been present as well. I understand that Ted Cable and Doris Burnett found a male and female at the rest area on US 54 at the Big Sampson bridge. This was several hours later. So either they had moved over a mile or there were two pairs of them in Seward County today. Tom and I had a calling Western Wood-pewee, YB Chat and other good finds along the trails at Arkalon late morning. There are photos of the Cowbirds on Facebook and there will be a few more when everyone that made the trip today gets home.

Pete Janzen
Wichita, KS

Sent from my iPhone

Date: 6/3/18 11:17 am
From: Kellye Hart <krhart06...>
Subject: Red Crossbills
At the Pam Annis (Ulysses) residence there were still (June 1) a couple of
Red Crossbills (male and female) hanging around. Sam Guy at his residence
on June 1 had a female Red Crossbill. On May 19, there were a couple dozen
crossbills at the Annis residence at the tray feeder. No one is checking
daily.

--
Kellye Hart
Ulysses, KS (Grant Co.)

Date: 6/3/18 9:47 am
From: Cheryl Miller <avian67226...>
Subject: Wichita Audubon Society field trip planning
Hi all. If you are interested in helping plan Wichita Audubon Society’s
field trip schedule for 2018-2019, we’ll be meeting soon. Tom Ewert has
graciously offered to host the meeting at 7 p.m., June 19, at his house.

Bring your ideas, calendars, lawn chairs and some snacks to share. Contact
Tom or me for directions to his house.

Cheryl Miller, Field Trips Coordinator

--
Cheryl Miller
Wichita, KS

Date: 6/3/18 4:57 am
From: John Row <johmarrow...>
Subject: Re: Geary County Golden-crowned sparrow
Correction. The road along the lake runs along the east side. The bird was seen foraging along the grassy edge of the west side of the road. Sorry for any confusion.

John Row

Manhattan, KS

________________________________
Date: 6/3/18 4:05 am
From: Mark Land <markeland...>
Subject: Eastern Kingbird on Western Kingbird nest
Or vice versa.
Last weekend I sent a note only to find the server down.
Last Weekend at Heritage Park in Olathe I spotted a Western Kingbird fly across the road and land in a Sycamore tree. When I grabbed my binoculars and searched the spot it had landed I discover it was working on a nest. I went and parked the car and walked back to the tree and out flew an Eastern Kingbird. When I found the nest an Eastern Kingbird was sitting in the nest wiggling around. At first I thought maybe I was wrong and the light was playing tricks on me. Yet I had seen the white outer tail feathers so I had to be right. I watched the nest for quite a while but only Eastern Kingbirds were working on the nest until I left.
Yesterday we went back and watched the tree and sitting on a branch near the nest was a Western Kingbird with another in the nest. At one point the bird on the nest aggressively chased off the bird on the branch.
It would have been interesting to see who started the nest. Although I suspect it was the Eastern Kingbirds.

Mark Land
Overland Park, Ks

Sent from my iPhone

Date: 6/3/18 3:17 am
From: Edward Raynor <edwardraynor...>
Subject: Bronzed Cowbird- Arkalon Park, Seward cty
Hello KSbirders,
A 3:30am wake-up from the Tuttle Creek State Park campground manager’s
‘tank’ provoked a perusal of state find’s reported to eBird. Along with the
excellent discoveries of a singing Prairie Warbler at Wilson and a
breeding-plumage Golden-crowned Sparrow near Geary SFL, a pair of Bronzed
Cowbirds were photographed at Arkalon Park in Seward County:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46246696

Congrats to all the finders.

Good birding,
E.J.

--
Edward J. Raynor
Lincoln, NE

Date: 6/2/18 8:43 pm
From: Wedge, Philip C. <pwedge...>
Subject: Osprey-Jewell Co.
I had a late Osprey at Jewell Co. State Fishing Lake (Jewell Co.) on Sunday, May 27.

Phil Wedge

Lawrence

Date: 6/2/18 8:33 pm
From: DON KAZMAIER <dlknktk...>
Subject: bird Ketchup
Have located an active Cardinal nest in the hummers honeysuckle. It has babies that are being feed by both parents. Chimney Swifts are active in the chimney we built for them. Have had on several occasions an adult female Indigo Bunting in the sparrow trap !! and feeding on suet and seeds. Been in the trap twice !! Finally, had a female Bullocks Oriole trying to suck hummer juice out the feeder. It was a one time wonder ! Great year for yard birds !! Donnie K. in Larned

Date: 6/2/18 6:54 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
PPS as of June 1 the additional pair of Mississippi Kites mentioned
below (previous email) was not yet incubating eggs (I saw them mating
twice at Schweiter park that day, with no nest in view) -- a few
days previous I saw one bird from this pair carrying leafy green
material toward a tree off to the WSW.

Steve Seibel

Date: 6/2/18 6:48 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
(resending June 2)

Date: 6/2/18 6:48 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
(resending June 2)

It appears that incubation has very recently begun on the Mississippi
Kite nest in Wichita in Schweiter Park that I referenced in my 5/18
post. A kite was on the nest today 5/29 both in the early morning and
later in the morning but I saw no kite on the nest during several
walks through the area on 5/28 including one late in the evening. It
seems likely that incubation began at that nest sometime between late
evening of 5/28 and around 8:30 AM 5/29. This morning I observed
either a nest exchange or a prey delivery take place at that nest.
(Note that kites deliver prey to their mates on occasion during the
courtship/ pre-incubation period; it's not necessarily an indication
of the presence of a hungry chick!)

Date: 6/2/18 3:48 pm
From: Chuck Otte <otte2...>
Subject: KSBIRD-L back up and running!
Good Evening KSBIRD-L!

It appears that the K-State Listserv Computers have been restored! For those of you who aren’t aware, the fire at Hale Library on the K-State campus on May 22nd caused damage to the KSU computing center, which houses the computers that run KSBIRD-L. The ITS staff has been working long hours trying to get services restored and it appears that it has been restored as of this afternoon. With that said, there may be occasional ups and downs as other services are repaired and new equipment may need to be installed. In the meantime, I hope some of you are recovering from list withdrawl and can get back to normal life!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give me a call!

Chuck

Chuck Otte, Junction City, KS
Sent from my iPad

Date: 6/2/18 1:01 pm
From: mike rader <mike_rader...>
Subject: Russell Co Prairie Warbler
Hi all,

I went to Wilson Wildlife area this morning to do a little birding and had a pleasant surprise at my first stop - a singing male Prairie Warbler! I posted it quickly and was able to spent the next couple of hours in the location to keep track of it for friends that wanted to see it. Dave Klema and Roger Schultz were able to get it and a little later, Henry Armknecht and Nick Varvel showed up and got it as well. It was still singing when I left at 11:00am. It is located at the location on this eBird report: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46231460

Another bird of interest there was a calling Olive-sided Flycatcher.

Mike Rader
Wilson and/or Pratt,??KS

Date: 5/22/18 10:12 am
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: Franklin County 5/21
I spent most of yesterday in Franklin County, following up on Pete's recent sightings along Turkey Creek. Some really great habitat there along Virginia Rd from about Neosho Rd south to Labette Rd, then along Labette Rd east to the nearby county line, as he mentioned previously. In addition to the nice selection of breeding species he had, I had a Mourning Warbler where the creek crosses Marshall Rd. Along the Flint Hills Nature Trail, where it crosses the Marais Des Cygne River west of the Hope Cemetery in Ottawa, I had a Blackburnian Warbler and a Bay-Breasted Warbler (Bay-breasted is new for the Franklin County checklist). I first found the Blackburnian when it started singing, so I went back to the car to get my camera. I managed to get a bad photo when it decided to chase a female Yellow Warbler and disappear across the trail. I thought I had relocated it, but that bird turned out to be the Bay-breasted, of which I managed another bad photo before it too disappeared. I waited for more action but that was about it. I returned to the Turkey Creek location as sunset, figuring I would get a Wood Thrush, E. Whip-poor-will and Chuck-will's-widow given the great habitat, and was not disappointed. Some photos and sound recordings on a few of the checklists of note below.
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45907345
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45907379
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45907373
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45907314
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45915504

Kevin GroenewegWichita

Date: 5/22/18 7:42 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Burcham: Tuesday
Its was a beautiful crisp early morning along the Kaw. The honeysuckle is finally in full bloom; cotton covered the surface of the Kaw and collected early morning light; mulberries are finally visible and ripening (too bad they are late for the departed opportunistic Swainson's Thrushes who I have observed eating them in the past along with the usualy suspects). The foliage is really dense now.

Alder Flycatcher - at least 5 were revEEting on the river trail at sunrise

Yellow Warbler - 2 singers
Northern Parula - 2 singers
Prothonotary - 2 one singing behind the KU boathouse & one on north stream

Red-shouldered Hawk - calling NW of park
Wood Duck - one pair
Yellow-throated Vireo - still singing next to the KU boat house
Warbling Vireo - 17 kings of Burcham Park
Cedar Waxwings - ~40 - two flocks appearing to be moving northward; stunning in the early morning light
Fish Crow - hearing one across river on the last couple of times near end of the river trail.

Bob Antonio
Lawrence

Date: 5/21/18 7:36 pm
From: Aaron Batterbee <abatterbee25...>
Subject: Terns and such
I went for a very short drive this evening after my daughter's softball
game to a mining pit that is filled with water. To my surprise, I found
some Forster's and Black Terns resting on the pipes. I bet more will pass
through there for those interested. I would say best viewing is towards
dusk because workers would have gone home for the evening. You would need a
scope to better view them. I also stumbled upon a scarlet tanager, which is
a life bird for me.

Happy Birding,
Aaron Batterbee
Johnson County

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45914044

Date: 5/21/18 4:40 pm
From: Jenn Rader <jennrader34...>
Subject: Mississippi Kites, Galena, KS Cherokee County, 5-21-18
Nothing earth shattering to report, but after being gone for a few days, I
was emptying out excess rain water in my flower pots this evening and had 6
Mississippi Kites soaring and calling over my house. Most I've seen down in
the southeast corner of the state at one time.

Jenn Rader
Galena, KS Cherokee County

Date: 5/21/18 1:41 pm
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Alder Flycatcher Vocalization Question
This spring, more than any other than I can remember, I've enjoyed tracking
down odd calls for common birds during migration. In past years I found
this frustrating as it always took me away from the rarities.
Unscientifically it seems there are a million different calls for the
Northern Cardinal, Tufted Titmouse, and Carolina Wren.

Anywho, I have a question regarding the frequency of individuals hearing
the Zzwweeoo or Rreeaa call of the Alder Flycatcher. This morning I had
visual of a Trail's Flycatcher at Ernie Miller Park and after a
short wait it gave that vocalization; one that I had to compare to
recordings for ID.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45894871

A link to a similar call.
https://www.xeno-canto.org/189592

A nice comparison of the Trail's vocalizations.
http://www.appliedbioacoustics.com/Repertoires/Passeriformes/Tyrannidae/wiflalfl.html

So the question is, how often is this heard in the field? I am quite
familiar with the call note challenges and identification by song, but the
other flycatcher vocalizations are something tha tI have not studied in the
past. I heard it last week and luckily was able to identify the bird when
it sang a feebeeo shortly after. I would have likely forgotten that
experience if I did not have the same thing happen this morning.

Good Birding,

Malcolm Gold
(Overland Park - Johnson County - KS)

Date: 5/21/18 9:26 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Burcham: Monday Morning
It was overcast with a westerly breeze on my early morning walk along the Kaw.

Most interesting events involved likely breeding species.
Prothonotary Warblers - 5 - 3 males were singing in relatively close proximity - 2 were along north stream one to the west of the crossing and one to the east. I could hear both singing at the same time. Interestingly while I was listening to the males, two female Prothonotarys flew in and landed on a branch about twenty yards away on the east side - one was carrying nesting material and the two did some hostile posturing without a battle and then flew off. I walked back quickly to the KU boathouse area and there was a third male singing in the woods behind the structure.

Orchard Oriole - a pair working small sycamore leaves next to south bridge. Molly Zahn stopped on her run and said she had heard OO song there this spring. Don't recall them nesting here or even seeing a pair together in Burcham. Then heard another at adjacent small park on west side of RR tracks - heard one there two weeks ago.

Red-shouldered Hawk - when I exited the park, two were sitting next to each other on top of the dead tree in the marshy area on the west side of the road at the entrance to Burcham. Had a single RS there about 10 days ago and have heard one calling nearby two weeks ago. But this is the first time I have seen two.

Yellow Warbler - 3 vocalizing
Common Yellowthroat - 1calling
Blackpoll - 1 singing
Northern Parula - 3 singing

Spotted Sandpiper - 2 first really good look - handsome they are in spring - on KU boat deck
Alder Flycatcher 1 or 2 singing in woods SW of north stream on river trail (same location as yesterday)
Least Flycatcher - 2 calling
Yellow-throated Vireo - 1
Swainson's Thrush - 1 notes

Bob Antonio
Lawrence

Date: 5/20/18 6:39 pm
From: Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...>
Subject: Saline Co birding May 20
Kevin Groeneweg and I birded Saline County most of the day on Sunday,
May 20.  We saw 96 species of birds.  We both added more than 20 species
to our respective Saline Co. lists.  After being gone from Kansas during
the heart of the spring migration, and not having been to Quivira or
Cheyenne Bottoms at all in this calendar year, I've still managed to get
over 200 species of birds in Kansas this year.  So there is that......

A few highlights were:

N. Waterthrush on Water Well Rd near Salina.  New to Saline Co. list
Also seen here was a River Otter crossing the road and then through a
plowed field.  It really looked big as it rumbled along.

WF Ibis-10+ at Smoky HIlls Audubon Sanctuary.

Hudsonian Godwit-6 at Saline County Lake, 1 at small pond SE of Salina

Pectoral Sandpiper-several at Smoky Hills Sanctuary, more at Saline Co. Lake

White-rumped Sandpiper-10+ at Smoky Hills, 30+ at Saline Co. Lake

Alder Flycatcher-several calling or singing at Lakeview Park

Summer Tanager-at least 5 at Webster Convention Center woodlands

--
Pete Janzen Wichita, KS <pete.janzen...>

Date: 5/20/18 6:35 am
From: Antonio, Robert J. <anto...>
Subject: Burcham: Sunday
Jon King and I walked on the Kaw river trail for about thirty or forty minutes before hard rain shut us down.

We had one possible Yellow Warbler & no Swainson's Thrushes which have been numerous even yesterday. A reminder that its getting late and summery.

Wilson's Warbler - 2
American Redstart - 1
Northern Parula - 3
Possible Canada Warbler - jumbled notes twice in woods south of the north stream

Alder Flycatcher - 2 singing in thickets near same stream
Least Flycatcher - 2

Bob Antonio
Lawrence

Date: 5/19/18 6:47 pm
From: Gregg Friesen <friesen.fenton...>
Subject: HV County West Lake
Rod Wedel and I birded Harvey County’s West Lake this afternoon (south of Burrton). Shorebirds included well over 200 white rumped sandpipers a number of semipalmated sandpipers and a number of Wilson’s phalaropes. A lone white
-faced ibis flew in while we were at the lake. The shrubbery around the lake hosted to Bell’s Vireos along with a mix of other passerines.

Sent from my iPhone

Date: 5/19/18 4:25 pm
From: Kellye Hart <krhart06...>
Sam Guy and I went to the residence of Pam Annis (Ulysses) to see the Red
Crossbills reported earlier. There are several feeders in the backyard, but
the platform feeder (black oil sunflower and safflower) attracted the most
birds, particularly the Red Crossbills - At on time, I saw 12 on the
platform and at least that many on the ground under the feeder. Difficult
to get a count as they kept flying up, down, and to adjacent trees.

Other birds: 2 female and 1 male Black-headed Grosbeaks, 1 male American
Goldfinch, 6 Pine Siskins, 3 White-winged Doves, 1 Blue Jay.

--
Kellye Hart
Ulysses, KS (Grant Co.)

Date: 5/19/18 7:21 am
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
Subject: Mississippi Kite nest-building 5/18 Wichita / 2nd-year Kite / etc
On 5/18 I saw a pair of Mississippi Kites adding fresh leafy green
material to a nest in a pine tree in Schweiter park in Wichita.
That's the only nest I've seen kites active at in that park this
spring. It's not well situated for a very good view from the ground.
I actually saw kites working on that same nest, or another in a very
similar location in the same tree, in a previous year-- 2015 I
believe? -- but it was never completed; kites ended up nesting in a
different tree (an elm) that year. In 2016 kites nested in the same
tree as used in 2015 plus one additional tree (also an elm) that was
well situated for great views from the ground-- you could sit at a
picnic table in the shade under a gazebo roof and watch.

This spring, I first saw a kite carrying a stick to the nest in the
pine tree about a week ago. I'll send another note with a more
complete chronology-- date I first observed kites perched in that
park, date of first observation of mating, date of first observation
of nest-building, etc-- when I get a chance.

A week ago or two I also saw a kite perch briefly at an old Cooper's
Hawk nest (from 2015 or 2016?) but I haven't seen any subsequent
activity there.

Nearly all the Mississippi Kites I've seen to date have been adults as
opposed to second-year birds (distinguishable by white mottling on
breast and other underparts, prominent striping on underside of tail).
I did see one second-year kite soaring high overhead about a week ago,
and also got a close look at one perched near Schweiter park today
5/19. I suspect that many of the second-year kites that will spend
the summer here have simply not arrived yet.

One odd observation-- this morning 5/19 I saw a Mississippi Kite in
extended pursuit-- using horizontal, powered flight-- of a small dark
bird that appeared to be a Starling. They went out of sight over a
block away so I don't know the final outcome.

Steve Seibel

Date: 5/19/18 4:44 am
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Slate Creek Wetlands
In the interest of safety, I’m going to cancel the SCW tour. The marsh is full, and I anticipate Slate Creek will come out of its banks with the amount of rain in the area...2-3 inches. Even the rd west of Church is slick. I’ll wait at church, in case anyone shows up.

Gene Young
Ark City/NOC

Gene Young Sent from my iPhone

Date: 5/19/18 1:58 am
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
We’ve received significant rain since my last message. I’m not sure what the marsh will be like, other than wet and muddy. The bad news, there is no way to travel within the complex by vehicle now...so it will have to be by foot, thus you will need boots.

The good news, birds could be along the perimeter roads. At this point, it looks as if storms will be out of area by our meeting time.

Therefore, I will still meet at church at 0800 hrs, for those brave enough to walk. I’ll head over and get there at 0700...to make sure it’s not

Gene Young
Ark City/NOC

Gene Young Sent from my iPhone

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html