Date: 4/6/21 7:29 pm
From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI Gray Vireo
I don't have any sure fire locations that can be accessed. It has always
for me been a easier to hear than see bird given private land issues. Ft.
Lancaster area, the Sheffield overlook is a good place to at least hear
them and if lucky see them Hwy 674 in Edwards Co. especially near the
Edwards/Kinney county line. Junction area (see Ebird) ...JA bunch of
places but just so few that are publicly accessible except from ROWs.. I
know they are in Big Bend but I never had much luck with them there but did
not spend much time trying...Hope others have better info for you.

--

Brush Freeman
<http://www.biospatialsevices.com>

Join us on Facebook!