Date: 11/12/20 11:32 am
From: Lynn Roman <000000eb1f5ef221-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Legal question for birders
This is good to review!It also depends on where the items are found... such as rules from Fish & Wildlife Refuges.  Basically nothing should be taken from those locations.  Etc for other places.

Lynn Roman
Board Secretary

http://www.friendsofheinzrefuge.org/
https://www.facebook.com/friendsofheinz/https://fohrefuge.org