Date: 10/9/19 1:00 pm
From: Kerry Loux <louxkr...>
Subject: Re: Fairwell to Allegheny County
Hello Alan,

Initially, I had the issue you described - when the page loads, the
list is empty. It turns out that in order to view the list, I had to
sign out of eBird. So for anyone trying to view your link, I suggest
that they first log out of eBird. I'm not sure why this is required,
but it solved the issue for me.

Kerry Loux
Bucks County

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 3:06 PM Alan Buriak <a_buriak...> wrote:

> So I was informed by multiple people that the link that I supplied for the bar chart of my former yard didn't work, but instead showed blank with no data. I was concerned that maybe eBird indeed would not let another person view a chart created with data from someone else's personal location, however when I personally have tested out the link in every way I know how by logging out and sending it to a different device where I have never logged into eBird before, it has actually worked. So at this point I am stumped! If anyone has any insight, it would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Alan Buriak

Join us on Facebook!