Date: 10/7/19 10:02 am
From: Robert Y <robertyore...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Winter Crow Roosts
They haven't returned yet this year, but usually by the end of October
through March, there is a large roost near Druid Hill Park that travels
along 140 heading out of the city each morning, and back in the evening.
The sky is filled with crows for several hours each morning and evening.
Let me know if you want me to reply to this thread again when they've
returned this year in earnest.

Bob