Date: 10/1/19 1:53 pm
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Binoculars
Birder’s Exchange, which is run through ABA. http://bex.aba.org/ They send binoculars, telescopes and other equipment to counties where they can be used by researchers, conservation organizations, birding guides and students. We took binoculars, telescope and some books to Cuba, for example.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville,MD

Sent from my iPad