Date: 9/27/19 1:15 pm
From: 'P. swanson' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hummers...
I don’t have any hummers at all. The squirrels drain the feeders before they can get to them. There doesn’t seem to be anything I can do about but I try to put them out anyway.
Penny
Su, glad to see you like coffee. It’s my favorite beverage.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<35DE8405-4D9E-44F6-AAFC-6699BD551EE7...>

Join us on Facebook!