Date: 9/27/19 8:25 am
From: Marcy Cunkelman <plant4nature...>
Subject: Re: American White Pelican - Crawford Co.
3 years ago on sept 21 we had 39 white pelicans soaring in circles over our yard. Just happen to look out for Hummers and saw these. Excited since I thought they were gulls but thankfully they flew closer and I was shocked when I saw they were all pelicans. Stayed for 6 minutes and went East. They were seen the next day in York at the Susquehanna and headed south to Maryland. Often wondered where they came from. Don’t think they were seen in Erie. Best yard bird. Glad I had that feeling to look out, otherwise would have missed them.
Marcy Cunkelman Clarksburg, Indiana County

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 27, 2019, at 9:37 AM, Mark Vass <hawk5571...> wrote:
>
> Pabirders,
> A American White Pelican was photographed at the Pymatuning Spillway
> yesterday....the bird was reported to be still there this morning
>
> Mark Vass
> Beaver Co.

Join us on Facebook!