Date: 9/11/19 6:24 am
From: scompton1251 <scompton1251...>
Subject: Christmas Count dates
Count compilers,Noticed today that no SC Christmas Count dates are listed on the Carolina Bird Club site. I am particularly interested in the Charleston, North Greenville, and Pawleys-Litchfield dates, but might do another if schedules allow. Like many, my December is already full of  family, cultural, and faith community dates. It would be very helpful if I could have the Christmas Count dates very soon.Thanks,Steve ComptonGreenville, SCFormer compiler Charleston, SC CountChristmas Count volunteer since 1979Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Join us on Facebook!