Date: 9/10/19 6:06 pm
From: GLENN D'ENTREMONT <gdentremont1...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] EEE spraying
Any one in these spray areas-could you take a notice tomorrow/the next day on the numbers of chickadees you encounter and compare with last week? I expect the number to plummet (OK, lower than last week). I have noticed this anecdotally when spraying in other years. If they drop extrapolate that to all species in the area.

Glenn

Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA

> On September 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM Jonathan Jones <brewbird...> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Apparently they are doing more mosquito spraying in new areas starting tonight.
>

> > > https://www.mass.gov/guides/eee-in-massachusetts#-september-2019-aerial-spraying-information
> >
> > > They don’t explicitly list Wrentham, but half the town appears in the spray map, including where we live.
>
> Do I need to do anything special with regards to bird seed, suet, or hummingbird feeders?
>
> Sincerely,
> Jonathan Jones
> Wrentham, MA

Join us on Facebook!