Date: 9/10/19 6:51 am
From: JOHN PARKER <parkerj15...>
Subject: Re: [birders] What has happened?
Mr. Archambault:

1) Too many humans? Which one of us will do the right thing and jump off Thu (sic) Earth? Draw straws? Paper-scissors-rock? Better yet, an Enlightened Government Committee should decide who lives, who dies. If that's too difficult -- or too personal -- the Committee can instead decide who breeds. That subject was handled by a politician, right on cue, last week.

2) Google "population clock" and you'll get the results as Google prioritizes them. Just Google "a" or "b" or "c", or any other letter, and see what comes to the top of the auto-fill list. Late last year, if you typed "idiot" in an image search, the Google engine populated the results with the face of one particular man. Google's Chief Executive was asked about this in a Congressional hearing. Since then, the results of the search have changed.

Mr. Kuhlman:

Seems to me I've heard that idea of the open-border power-grab, more than once. Each time, I sense my head bobbing up and down, not shaking back and forth. Whether it's ecologically cool or not cool obviously isn't the point, although ecology is often the distraction to hide the point. It's weird, how many people focus on the distraction, like cats chasing flashlight beams.

John Parker

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1408619677.1531926.1568123471357...>

Join us on Facebook!