Date: 8/31/19 7:13 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] yong comment - Re: [JERSEYBI] migrants at Greenwald park area - Camden - dead
Just to follow-up with Sandra's recent Camden County report, and to share
here my own Camden County home yard birding this morning.

I was up early this morning for my morning flight watch from my driveway as
I have done countless times over the years and nothing special to write home
about. I was super excited about it especially reading Bill's Atlantic
County ebird report of Blackburnian Warbler at Brig the day before.

I do not know what the *reference point* should be in terms of having a good
migrant morning around my yard since it has been a bust most of the times.
This morning was no different. I would say about 15 total warbler numbers
that I was able to see, Most of them Un-ed due to fast moving birds
dropping from the sky, moving partially hidden behind the leaves of Catalpa
tree or Black walnut, and mostly lack of ID skills unlike those folks at
Cape May morning flight.

One female Blackburnian warbler, few redstarts and one Chestnut-sided. And
two common nighthawks.

Yong Kong
Camden County