Date: 8/27/19 6:48 pm
From: Sarah Fellows <towanda2...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] rescue of a hummingbird
WE have a screened in porch with a feeder on the outside. One day,while sitting near the feeder, a hummer attacked me and wedged its bill in the screen. I put its wings against the screen and tried to push itself out,but could not. I pressed it's bill back out of the screen and off it flew, not saying thank you.
Sally Fellows
Williston

Join us on Facebook!