Date: 8/24/19 2:54 pm
From: Karl Stecher Jr. <kstecher...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Pileated link
Agree.
And wood often splits vertical from pil's holes.
Have seen many growing up in Maryland (near DC) and camping and scout
counselor in Appalachians in Virginia. Even had them in my back yard
growing up there.
Once at camp I was chopping wood and a pil came down to see what was going
on.

Karl Stecher
Aurora

From: "<joe......>" <joega140...>
Date: 24/08/2019 20:12 (GMT+00:00)
To: Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Pileated link

The link to webpage does not appear to work so from homepage
betterbirdwatching.com just click on text at top "pileated woodpecker tree
in CO?"

Joe LaFleur
Woodland Park

https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.goo
gle.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fcobirds%2Fb46d3aee-9811-4330-9136-8ee6da77d303%2540goo
glegroups.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C308fe4b2d09748829f7a08d728c70888%7C84df9
e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637022707608475116&amp;sdata=uDNeLBZGY
k%2FDGaNwOo9L4KzjBzsrVdyn1G1R%2F0IswQ8%3D&amp;reserved=0.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/HE1PR0202MB266803CEA3AC48BCA2E3D14
<0B2A70...>