Date: 8/24/19 1:07 pm
From: John Farmer <ajf-jlf...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Count of Roosting Chimney Swifts at Milan City Hall tonight, Saturday, August 24
Fred,

Like you, I'm unaware that the one tower I was associated with (I oversaw an Eagle Scout project that resulted in one in York Township's Mary McCann Park) ever hosted a nesting or roosting Swift. I resigned from the Parks Committee four years ago and rarely get out to see it these days. I'll have to make an evening visit someday soon. If I see any evidence of use, I'll let you know.

John

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/000401d55ab7%2496c53800%24c44fa800%<24...>

Join us on Facebook!