Date: 8/21/19 8:18 am
From: Dennis Panicucci <denpanicucci8...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Eastside Chimney Swifts question
Hi Tracy. I don't know about Milwaukee's Swifts, however, we were just up
in Wis. Dells and saw a large no. of Chimney Swifts
Congregating around a chimney on Main Street at dusk. In fact, as we
watched, some were diving into the chimney for the night.
Dennis Panicucci
Hartford, WI.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com