Date: 8/13/19 12:47 pm
From: Brooke Miller via Groups.Io <idbirds=<me.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] JULY 2019 Santa Clara County Cumulative Bird Report
Greetings Birders!

Before I report on July, I have an addition to June: a Black-chinned Sparrow, found on 19-June, by Bill Pelletier, in the Loma Prieta area. That brings the total at the end of June to 259. There were 5 new birds found in July (4 is the average), for a total of 264 birds (average is 260) at the end of July. Thank you to everyone who birded, and took the time to report birds either on SouthBayBirds, eBird, or send emails directly to me.

The birds recorded for July, with rarity codes are:

#
Date
Bird
Rarity Code
Location
Observer
1
12-Jul
Semipalmated Sandpiper
4
New Chicago Marsh
Mike Mammoser
2
13-Jul
Red-eyed Vireo
6
Los Capitancillos Ponds/Guadalupe Creek Riparian
Steve Tucker
3
14-Jul
Ruddy Turnstone
5
Salt Pond A15
Pete Dunten
4
23-Jul
Vermilion Flycatcher
6
Joseph Grant County Park
Robin Agarwal
5
28-Jul
Least Tern
4
Salt Pond A2E
Dorian Anderson, Mike Mammoser and Mike Rogers

My monthly reports are made up of eBird sightings, postings on SBB, and direct emails. You can find all the monthly cumulative lists on the SCVAS website at:
http://www.scvas.org/page.php?page_id=6847 <http://www.scvas.org/page.php?page_id=6847>

Please post all your sightings <south-bay-birds...> and/or www.eBird.org <http://www.ebird.org/> .

Please contact me if you find errors or omissions, or have questions or comments.

Brooke Miller