Date: 8/13/19 12:13 pm
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Young Gray Partridge - Linn County
I just got done checking both Linn Co. sod farms on my way back from the
Yellow-billed Loon. I didn’t see any Buff-breasted Sandpipers. There was a
lot of work being done on each farm, mowing, extracting sod, etc. Maybe
around 30 Killdeer tops between both farms. Didn’t see any Upland
Sandpipers, but not the most ideal time of day to be looking.

Good birding,
Brandon Caswell
Marion