Date: 8/13/19 10:31 am
From: Mark McShane <mcshanebirder...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Gwinnett County Mixed Kite Flock Continues (Day 16, NEW LOCATION) - 8/13/2019
Hi All,

When I left the kite site a little while ago, the birds had all gone so thought I would try a nearby field a few blocks away on the way out. I found the birds quickly from the probable best vantage point for this field, see the eBird list for map location at:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58965503

So try both spots if you miss them at the original location!

Good Birding All!

Mark

Mark McShane
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia