Date: 8/13/19 9:41 am
From: Jay Anderson <jayanderson...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] ID needed
Hi Birders,
I am leading Backyard Birds on Sunday. One of my participants’ motivation is to figure out her “Backyard Bird” shown below. Of course, she immediately stumped the trip leader… I dutifully paged through Sibley and consulted my Breeding Bird Atlas of SC County for hints on which sparrows would be nesting. Alas, I am still stumped, but at least feel like I did my homework before reaching out :-)

Please help with ID or guidance on gathering more info for an ID.
Thanks!
-Jay