Date: 8/13/19 8:55 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] MARBLED GODWIT Milford Point
That MARBLED GODWIT flew east out of sight north of Charles Is. along the Milford coast. Afterwards we saw a second one with a Willet among the weedy area on the N side of the sandbar; soon both birds flew NW up the Housatonic River...maybe towards the Stratford Greenway?

Full report later.

Frank Mantlik
www.sunrisebirding.com

Sent from my iPhone